- 20-minute seaplane flight over Hobart
- All seats are by a window, offering amazing views
- See the historic precinct of Salamanca Place and Battery Point
- Fly high over the Tasman Bridge and Government House
- Great photo opportunities, so don't forget your camera!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After take-off, circle over Hobart and trace the city’s landmarks below, from Salamanca Place to the lofty backdrop of Mount Wellington. You’ll see the Tasman Bridge, Government House, the Botanical Gardens and the cutting-edge architecture of MONA – the Museum of Old and New Art.
Continuing towards the mouth of the River Derwent, you’ll see the lovely village of Battery Point and the tower of Wrest Point casino. Heading over the water, look out for Northern Bruny Island and see yachts sailing on D'Entrecasteaux Channel. You might even spot dolphins or seals, or even a migrating whale!
You’ll also see the bays and coves of the Tasman Peninsula and the Southern Ocean stretching to the horizon, before returning to Hobart for another view of the city center and waterfront. A thrilling landing on the water completes your scenic tour of Hobart by seaplane.
Numbers are limited to six passengers, ensuring a comfortable flight.