- 4-hour Hoi An fishing village and river cruise
- Cruise over the Cua Dai River on an eco-tour with an experienced guide
- Visit a Vietnamese fishing village and learn about the rural lifestyle
- Try out traditional fishing methods with local fishermen on the river
- Paddle a Vietnamese bamboo basket boat in a race
- Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch and cold drinks aboard the boat
- Round-trip coach transport included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The guides, including the ironically named and hilarious Captain Cook, really take care of their passengers! They go to great lengths to make sure that everyone has a good time – the highlight is casting the fishing nets into the water by yourself – and they have a way of making everyone feel safe.
What You Can Expect
Very enjoyable day wth a great tour guide and staff. Beautiful surroundings and location. The only problem is that the tour company are useless when it comes to guests ringing to confirm tours 24 or 48 hours beforehand.They do not answer the phone. We wasted a great deal of time in trying to call thm to confirm our tour. This should be a 1 minute process it should not take 2 days and a lot of phone calls. Even the phone number on the voucher was incorrect. The tour itself was fantastic.
Wow. What a fantastic experience. The pick up at the hotel was prompt and the guide ,Sing, was very informative. It was so good to experience a snippet of village life and to have a turn at fishing
Everyone involved (and there were quite a few) were absolutely brilliant. As for the food-- we have voted it the best food we had on out trip- and we had some great food. It was fantastic .
Highly recommend this half day experience.