- 4-hour Hoi An fishing village and river cruise
- Cruise over the Cua Dai River on an eco-tour with an experienced guide
- Visit a Vietnamese fishing village and learn about the rural lifestyle
- Try out traditional fishing methods with local fishermen on the river
- Paddle a Vietnamese bamboo basket boat in a race
- Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch and cold drinks aboard the boat
- Round-trip coach transport included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The guides, including the ironically named and hilarious Captain Cook, really take care of their passengers! They go to great lengths to make sure that everyone has a good time – the highlight is casting the fishing nets into the water by yourself – and they have a way of making everyone feel safe.
What You Can Expect
What a great outing, the whole team took wonderful care of us. Our three children, 10, 8 and 6 had a ball. We enjoyed it so much we booked another excursion for the following day. Sinh went out of his way to make the necesary plans for us and the children wished we could stay and go on more ecotours with him.
We thoroughly enjoyed this experience. Everything went smoothly and we were treated exceptionally well by the staff, right from pick up when met by the guide Sing, who was very friendly, exceptionally knowledgeable and regularly bringing a smile to our faces with his wit. A cool trip around the herb garden that was very interesting, a quick ride on a water buffalo which was enjoyed. Then a relaxing and interesting cruise around the waterways of Hoi An River. The basket boat ride was a hoot and our kids really enjoyed the treats supplied by the crew. Some fishing attempts with the local nets wasn't so successful, but fun to try. Then a lovely sumptuous meal provided by Captain Cook. Brilliant. A great day, despite the weather being less than ideal and simply made by all the staff, their enthusiasm and energy. A great trip to do as a family.