- Hong Kong winery tour of 8th Estate, Hong Kong's only urban winery
- Taste 5 wines paired with a cheese platter
- Enjoy great views of Lamma Island (weather permitting)
- Ask the experts about the wines and the wine-production process
- Great for wine aficionados and novices alike!
What You Can Expect
When you arrive, your 8th Estate wine tour takes you first to the winery’s production room, where you'll see the wine-making process in action, from grapes to bottle.
Then, visit the wine cellar, filled with wine barrels, and taste five wines produced here in Hong Kong from selected grapes imported from around the world. Wines to try include red wine, pink rosé and dessert wine, paired with a delicious cheese platter. Ask the experts about the production of 8th Estate’s wines, and learn tips about wine and cheese pairing.
If the weather is fine, enjoy your wine tasting out on the terrace, and take in fabulous views of nearby Lamma Island on this relaxed wine-tasting experience.