- Visit Hong Kong's New Territories and learn about the region's vibrant cultural heritage on this bus and walking tour
- Enjoy panoramic views of Hong Kong and beyond at the Tai Mo Shan mountain
- Admire amazing Chinese architecture at the Chuk Lam Shim Yuen Monastery and Tang Chung Ling Ancestral Hall
- Stroll through Luen Wo Market and Lo Wai village and learn about their historical significance
- Dine on scrumptious refreshments at a popular local café
- Friendly English-speaking guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
A wonderful tour through the 'country-side' seeing the old Hong Kong way of life. We were fortunate enough to view inside one of the oldest Tang houses - a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.We had a great clear day and could see to China. Very informative guide. Highly recommended.
Very informative and personalised experience ... Don, our guide was very generous with sharing his knowledge and lifestyle as a local ... definately worthwhile if you are wanting to get a better insight into the culture of Hong Kong and its peope outside of the harbour and city lights.