- Hong Kong Disneyland admission ticket with transport
- Visit four amazing lands: Fantasyland, Adventureland, Tomorrowland and Toystoryland
- Enjoy shops, eateries and entertainment on Main Street, USA
- Hotel pickup by air-conditioned coach
- One-way MTR ticket from Disneyland to Hong Kong or Kowloon
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- It’s a Small World: Experience the joy of costumed dolls and creative sets.
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic: Be swept away by Disney animation in 3D.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: Visit all your friends from the Hundred-Acre Wood.
- Sleeping Beauty Castle: Enter the world of Aurora, the classic fairytale princess.
- Mad Hatter Tea Cups: Take a fun-filled spin in an oversized tea cup.
- Cinderella Carousel: Ride in a crystal coach from the animated Disney classic.
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant: Take flight over Fantasyland with this lovable circus elephant.
- Snow White Grotto: Discover all seven of Snow White's little friends.
- Jungle River Cruise: Brave mysterious jungles with surprises around every bend.
- Festival of the Lion King: See the animated film transformed into a theatrical extravaganza.
- Tarzan Island: Romp, play and discover as the storybook hero comes to life.
- Liki Tikis: Run as totem poles and tikis playfully squirt water on passersby.
- Space Mountain: Gain speed on this indoor roller coaster.
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters: Turn 360 degrees on a star cruiser.
- Stitch Encounter: Enjoy comedy, action and adventure with Stitch.
- Autopia: Race your very own space-age automobile.
- Orbitron: Pilot your own spacecraft.
- UFO Zone: Take off on an extraterrestrial aquatic adventure.
- Slinky Dog Spin: Join Slinky in a rollicking spin to catch his tail.
- RC Racer: Race along an 89-foot (27-meter) high coaster.
- Toy Soldier Parachute Drop: Hold on tight as you fall!
- Toy Soldier Boot Camp: Earn your stripes with Sarge.
- Barrel of Fun: Meet some of your favorite friends from the films.
- Cubot: Talk to a spinning block toy with multiple faces.
Picked up in a private car right on time. Driver walked us to the gate to give us our tickets and show us where the subway for our return trip was. He gave specific directions and we had no problems returning to our hotel. Had a great day at Disney. Would highly recommend this service when you are in Hong Kong.
We were a group of Canadian and British teachers from Mainland China spending a few days in Hong Kong. Our highly positive experience with Viator made our Hong Kong stay ten times better than what it would have been normally. To be fair, the expectations for this tour need to be properly adjusted. One cannot realistically expect a guide to remain with us for the entire duration of the trip, otherwise we could not enjoy the rides we wanted at the time we wanted. Therefore the idea to simply provide transportation, the entrance ticket, and the train ticket to return to Hong Kong was perfect. It granted us the flexibility we needed. Our tour guide had fantastic English and he was very courteous and professional. The pick-up was perfect, we had our own private shuttle with A/C and the seats were very comfortable. We were given great information, we felt very safe. We highly recommend this tour.