A unique aviation experience! This is your chance to fly a Boeing 737-800 in a state-of-the-art flight simulator here in Hong Kong. The Boeing 737-800NG flight simulator is a state-of-the-art machine, with fully functioning avionics and onboard instrumentsthis is a real simulator, exactly like the ones used by airlines for pilot training. During your flight simulation an airline pilot will sit next to you and give instructions and training on how to fly. You can choose any airport in the world and any route you like among the 24,000 in the database.
- Fulfill your dream of flying a Boeing 737-800
- 30-minute or 60-minute flight simulator experience
- Choose your flight route, includes realistic 180-degree scenery of the airport and route
What You Can Expect
You can choose between one of the following experiences:
30-Minute Flight Simulator Experience
- Introductory flight: Take off and land from the same airport, learn the basic procedures and learn how it feels to land a real jet.
- Scenic flight: Pick a city and fly over to see its famous landmarks and monuments. Fly above the Eiffel Tower in Paris or Hong Kong's Victoria Harbor. The choice is yours.
- Cockpit understanding: Get a technical grasp of the cockpit and how it works.
60-Minute Flight Simulator Experience
- City-to-city airline run: Be a captain of the 737-800NG. Experience ground procedures, take off, navigation and landing. Be responsible for the passengers on board. You are the captain!
- City-to-city and touch and go: You are doing your city-to-city route, but when you land something is not right and you need to do a "touch and go" emergency landing. Are you up for it?
- Challenging approaches: Do you think you have what it takes to land at the world's most demanding airports?
- Challenging weather: Take off and land in the most demanding weather conditions.
Excellent - Recommended!
Wow, one of the best experiences ever! The customer service is outstanding. The pilot was very knowledgeable and provided awesome instructions. Even though I was somewhat of a klutz at flying, he made me feel like an ace aviator. I would rate this ten stars, if I could. Thank you so much for the incredible experience I will never forget!