- 3.5-hour Hong Kong food and walking tour
- Experience the food market of Kowloon’s Temple Street at night
- Taste five delectable dishes, each handpicked by your knowledgeable guide
- Try local specialties such as wonton noodles and fried oyster pancakes
- Enjoy unlimited non-alcoholic drinks plus two alcoholic drinks per adult
- Receive a food map as a souvenir
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Excellent!!! A must do ! Our guide Tina was very funny and guided us to a great night.
We had a great time on this adventure! Our guide Sally encouraged us to taste foods from the familiar and delicious to the unusual - snake and fungus soup - better than it sounds! Sally was a great hostess and guided us to some local haunts we would not have tried, we were guided to a night market too. Sally kindly spent some time afterwards writing in Chinese the names of favourite dishes so we could order them for ourselves during the rest of our stay.
Our tour guide April was a very imformative, polite caring person. She taught us all about the culture and food on the menu. It was very interesting and we would reccomend this tour anyone. Tummy bug wasnt an issue as all the restaurants were tried and true facilities.April you are the best!!!Thanks
Great tour, our guide Tina was excellent, very nice and a wonderful guide. She took us to some of the most surprising restaurants, places we never would have gone on our own. Some of the best food we had in Hong Kong. We also had a nice tour of the night market. I highly recommend this tour.
Our tour guide was lovely and didn't leave us till she hailed us a taxi. The tour itself was just so so. I expected more for the price and thought we were going to go through maybe a market place and go through some ingredients that are used in Chinese cooking. Next time will organise to go with a real foodie or chef.