- 4-hour Hong Kong food tasting tour of Sham Shui Po
- Follow your knowledgeable guide on foot through Kowloon’s foodie district
- Enjoy delectable food tastings of Cantonese cuisine at six local venues
- Snack on baked buns, egg noodles, braised goose and Chinese pudding
- Learn about Hong Kong history and present-day life as you explore
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This food tour is perfect for all ages, as all of the food tastings can accommodate kids! You get to be part of Hong Kong’s local food culture with a group of like-minded travelers and enjoy the in-depth knowledge of a guide who tells you all about HK's culture and history.
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour, good small group, all keen to know about culture and food, guide very knowledgeable and great personality. Learnt about food and the culture and people of Hong Kong. Looking forward to going to other regions of HK with this tour!
We had a fabulous time on this tour, tasting food that we had never tried, or in some cases, seen before. Our guide was excellent, ensuring that we arrived at certain places just as they were opening or bringing out a new batch, ensuring that we experienced the tastings at their freshest. I would thoroughly recommend this tour.
Fantastic tour not only for the food but the cultural information obtained from the guide was terrific. Thoroughly enjoyed walking around seeing another area and a view of life in Hong Kong.