Combine sightseeing and gourmet seafood on your evening out in Hong Kong. First, you'll take an evening cruise on Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour aboard a traditional Chinese tour boat, then you'll sail to Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village for a sumptuous Chinese Dinner at the renowned Hoi Tin Garden Restaurant.
- Evening sightseeing cruise on Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour and dinner at Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village
- Watching Hong Kong light up and you cruise the harbor aboard a traditional Chinese sightseeing boat
- Unlimited drinks served from the open bar during the cruise
- A nine-course Chinese dinner
- Stunning evening view of Hong Kong and the harbor
Recent Photos of this Tour
9 course dinner at Lei Yue ...Photo by: Arlene J
Seafood marketsPhoto by: Sharon B
Harbour cruisePhoto by: Sharon B
The view of Hong KongPhoto by: Kaye S
In the fish marketPhoto by: Kaye S
Dry meats ect at the fish ...Photo by: Kaye S
The fishes headsPhoto by: Kaye S
The eating of the fish headsPhoto by: Kaye S
HONG KONG HARBOR NIGHT CRUISEPhoto by: Kaye S
What You Can Expect
On your relaxing evening cruise around on Hong Kong's floodlit harbor you'll enjoy unlimited free drinks from the open bar onboard a traditional Chinese tour boat.
After your cruise on Hong Kong's bustling harbor, you will disembark at the Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village on Hong Kong's Eastern Harbor, renowned by gourmets as Hong Kong's seafood paradise. After a brief walk through the traditional Chinese seafood market, you'll enjoy a sumptuous Chinese dinner at the Hoi Tin Garden Restaurant.
On your return journey to Hong Kong Island or Kowloon, you'll enjoy more glittering harbor views by night.
9-course Chinese banquet menu
The following 9-course Chinese meal will be served to a table seating 6-10 or more people. A table seating 5 or less people will be served with 7 dishes at the restaurant's discretion.
- Minced chicken and sweet corn polage
- Steamed fresh prawns
- Deep fried squid with chili and salt
- Scallops steamed with garlic
- Steamed fish in traditional Cantonese style
- Fresh oyster in batter
- Spare ribs in sweet and sour sauce
- Seasonal vegetables
- Fried rice in Yeung Chau style
Great cruise and really great dinner. The experience of walking along the seafood stalls on way to restaurant was also great.
Excellent. My tickets were waiting for me at the hotel when I arrived.the river cruise was good seeing all the lights at the harbour. We were then taken on foot through the most amazing seafood market to our restaurant the food was excellent and plentiful although there could have been a bit more seafood. After the meal we were taken back to our pick up point on the boat. All in all a very pleasant evening