- Evening sightseeing cruise on Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour and dinner at Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village
- Watching Hong Kong light up and you cruise the harbor aboard a traditional Chinese sightseeing boat
- Unlimited drinks served from the open bar during the cruise
- A nine-course Chinese dinner
- Stunning evening view of Hong Kong and the harbor
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
My favorite part is the fascinating stroll through a seafood market before dinner that shows just how fresh the ingredients used by local restaurants are. And the lavish dinner is a seafood-lover's delight!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Must do tourPhoto by: Jenny J
- On board the cruise boat.Photo by: Paratus
- 9 course dinner at Lei Yue ...Photo by: Arlene J
- Seafood marketsPhoto by: Sharon B
- Harbour cruisePhoto by: Sharon B
- The view of Hong KongPhoto by: Kaye S
- In the fish marketPhoto by: Kaye S
- Dry meats ect at the fish ...Photo by: Kaye S
- The fishes headsPhoto by: Kaye S
- The eating of the fish headsPhoto by: Kaye S
- HONG KONG HARBOR NIGHT CRUISEPhoto by: Kaye S
What You Can Expect
Hop off the traditional Chinese tour boat at Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village, where you’ll wander the stalls of this popular market and learn about some of the freshest ingredients as you make your way to Hoi Tin Garden Restaurant for dinner.
Sadly there were only four people on this particular tour. However, this not distract from the overall experience which was well worth the money.
Superb tour.. Beautiful food in the seafood village and great views over the harbour.
Another great night out. We had a small group so it wasn't long before we were getting along like old friends, the food was good. In all a very enjoyable night out.
great value at an awesome price - met some lovely people on the tour.
This night cruise is great. It was a clear night so we could see most of Hong Kong and Kowloon as we cruised by. The Seafood restaurant is full and very busy with lots of activity outside. The food was Ok. Behind the restaurant you can get another view of Hong Kong. It was a good night.
Best food we've had the whole of our 12 day trip to China and Hong Kong
brilliant trip. picked up at pier and nice boat journey to Lei Yue Mun seafood village. we were the only 2 getting off along with the guide. great wandering through the seafood market,incredible fish to see and fascinating different species. into restaurant and sat down to 9course dinner, plenty of food for two of us, so think we won out it as we were the only 2 :) boat picked us up for return journey and free bar on boat so all in all well worth the money and good experience.
Excellent food and tour
We were the only ones on this tour. Guide was tremendous, being the only two people on the tour gave us more time to wander through the fish markets and shown the village where the fisherman live. The food was great this was the second time we have taken this tour and we're not disappointed .
great cruise the boat was on time, and we seen some lovely sights of the harbour at night, the seafood village was interesting to see all the different types of fish and lobsters etc our meal was really enjoyable. The only thing that could be considered is pick up and drop off from the hotels.