Combine sightseeing and gourmet seafood on your evening out in Hong Kong. First, you'll take an evening cruise on Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour aboard a traditional Chinese tour boat, then you'll sail to Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village for a sumptuous Chinese Dinner at the renowned Hoi Tin Garden Restaurant.
- Evening sightseeing cruise on Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour and dinner at Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village
- Watching Hong Kong light up and you cruise the harbor aboard a traditional Chinese sightseeing boat
- Unlimited drinks served from the open bar during the cruise
- A nine-course Chinese dinner
- Stunning evening view of Hong Kong and the harbor
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
My favorite part is the fascinating stroll through a seafood market before dinner that shows just how fresh the ingredients used by local restaurants are. And the lavish dinner is a seafood-lover's delight!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Must do tourPhoto by: Jenny J
- On board the cruise boat.Photo by: Paratus
- 9 course dinner at Lei Yue ...Photo by: Arlene J
- Seafood marketsPhoto by: Sharon B
- Harbour cruisePhoto by: Sharon B
- The view of Hong KongPhoto by: Kaye S
- In the fish marketPhoto by: Kaye S
- Dry meats ect at the fish ...Photo by: Kaye S
- The fishes headsPhoto by: Kaye S
- The eating of the fish headsPhoto by: Kaye S
- HONG KONG HARBOR NIGHT CRUISEPhoto by: Kaye S
What You Can Expect
On your relaxing evening cruise around on Hong Kong's floodlit harbor you'll enjoy unlimited free drinks from the open bar onboard a traditional Chinese tour boat.
After your cruise on Hong Kong's bustling harbor, you will disembark at the Lei Yue Mun Seafood Village on Hong Kong's Eastern Harbor, renowned by gourmets as Hong Kong's seafood paradise. After a brief walk through the traditional Chinese seafood market, you'll enjoy a sumptuous Chinese dinner at the Hoi Tin Garden Restaurant.
On your return journey to Hong Kong Island or Kowloon, you'll enjoy more glittering harbor views by night.
9-course Chinese banquet menu
The following 9-course Chinese meal will be served to a table seating 6-10 or more people. A table seating 5 or less people will be served with 7 dishes at the restaurant's discretion.
- Minced chicken and sweet corn polage
- Steamed fresh prawns
- Deep fried squid with chili and salt
- Scallops steamed with garlic
- Steamed fish in traditional Cantonese style
- Fresh oyster in batter
- Spare ribs in sweet and sour sauce
- Seasonal vegetables
- Fried rice in Yeung Chau style
great value at an awesome price - met some lovely people on the tour.
This night cruise is great. It was a clear night so we could see most of Hong Kong and Kowloon as we cruised by. The Seafood restaurant is full and very busy with lots of activity outside. The food was Ok. Behind the restaurant you can get another view of Hong Kong. It was a good night.
Best food we've had the whole of our 12 day trip to China and Hong Kong
brilliant trip. picked up at pier and nice boat journey to Lei Yue Mun seafood village. we were the only 2 getting off along with the guide. great wandering through the seafood market,incredible fish to see and fascinating different species. into restaurant and sat down to 9course dinner, plenty of food for two of us, so think we won out it as we were the only 2 :) boat picked us up for return journey and free bar on boat so all in all well worth the money and good experience.
Excellent food and tour
We were the only ones on this tour. Guide was tremendous, being the only two people on the tour gave us more time to wander through the fish markets and shown the village where the fisherman live. The food was great this was the second time we have taken this tour and we're not disappointed .
great cruise the boat was on time, and we seen some lovely sights of the harbour at night, the seafood village was interesting to see all the different types of fish and lobsters etc our meal was really enjoyable. The only thing that could be considered is pick up and drop off from the hotels.
Great cruise and really great dinner. The experience of walking along the seafood stalls on way to restaurant was also great.
Excellent. My tickets were waiting for me at the hotel when I arrived.the river cruise was good seeing all the lights at the harbour. We were then taken on foot through the most amazing seafood market to our restaurant the food was excellent and plentiful although there could have been a bit more seafood. After the meal we were taken back to our pick up point on the boat. All in all a very pleasant evening
The Victoria Harbor cruise was fantastic with all those city lights being reflected on the water. Unlimited drinks were available during the cruise.
It was really nice to walk past displays of seafood in the fishing village and the guide was patient enough to explain all of the species on display at different stalls.
The dinner at the fishing village was excellent but alcoholic drinks were available for a price.
The return trip was uneventful.