- 15-minute helicopter flight over Hong Kong
- Enjoy bird’s-eye views of the Hong Kong city skyline
- Fly over Hong Kong Island’s financial center and beaches
- See the islands dotting Victoria Harbour
- Listen to interesting commentary from your professional pilot
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, head south of Hong Kong Island, where you can see tucked-away beaches and fishing villages dotting the island's undulating coastline. Then, returning to Victoria Harbour, you’ll soar over the busy container terminal, the towering International Financial Center (IFC) and the world's eighth-longest suspension bridge, Tsing Ma Bridge.
So fasten your seatbelt and make sure to bring your camera to capture the amazing aerial views of Hong Kong!
The tour was amazing, the flight crew knowledgable and friendly
We had a wonderful time. There was ample time for photos with the helicopter before the flight. this may have been because we were the first group that morning Even though it was very windy, the flight was amazingly stable and the views were fantastic!