- Half-day small-group walking tour of Hong Kong's best markets
- Smell the fragrant blossoms at the Flower Market
- Listen to the harmonious sound of the birds at Yuen Po Street Bird Market
- See the colorful and exotic fish at the Goldfish Market
- Find bargain-priced clothing at the Ladies Market
- Taste the delicious Hong Kong street food at the open-air food stands at Temple Street Market
- Traveling in a small group ensures a unique and intimate experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Head on over to the Ladies Market, famed for its bargain-priced clothes, bag and accessories. Try out your bargaining skills with vendors, or simply take in the world’s most densely populated neighborhood with more than 130,000 people per square kilometer!
Walk past Nathan Road and then reach Shanghai Street to get a glimpse of the street famous for selling traditional wedding clothes and feng shui items. Continue onto the Yau Ma Tei Theatre, the oldest existing theater in Kowloon. Stop by the Jade Market, with 400 stalls selling jade pendants, bracelets and ornaments. Learn why the Chinese believe jade wards off evil spirits.
Finish your walking tour at the Temple Street Night Market, the liveliest night market in Hong Kong. Find bargain electronic goods, try the savory treats from one of the many open-air food stands or visit a feng shui advisor.
Danny was a great guide and we had a fun day exploring all the interesting markets in Hong Kong.
This was an absolutely amazing experience. Our guide Danny was full of information about the area and we covered way more of Hong Kong than we ever would by ourselves. My only nitpick was that we didn't get directions to the markets because we would have loved to find our way back to a few of them. A map would have been a great takeaway from the tour. If you like to get out and about exploring a new city, definitely do this tour! Money well spent.