- Half-day small-group walking tour of Hong Kong's best markets
- Smell the fragrant blossoms at the Flower Market
- Listen to the harmonious sound of the birds at Yuen Po Street Bird Market
- Find bargain-priced clothing at the Ladies Market
- Taste the delicious Hong Kong street food at the open-air food stands at Temple Street Market
- Traveling in a small group ensures a unique and intimate experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Head on over to Fa Yuen Street, considered by locals as one of the best of non-touristy street markets for bargain-priced clothes, bags, accessories and other household items. Meanwhile take in the world’s most densely populated neighborhood with more than 130,000 people per square kilometer!
Walk past Nathan Road and then reach Shanghai Street to get a glimpse of the street famous for selling traditional wedding clothes and feng shui items. Continue onto the Yau Ma Tei Theatre, the oldest existing theater in Kowloon, built and used as a cinema since the 1930s but now turned into a Chinese Opera House. Explore the century old Fruit Wholesale Market which runs 24 hours a day 7 days a week and stop by the Jade Market, with 400 stalls selling jade pendants, bracelets and ornaments to learn why the Chinese believe jade wards off evil spirits.
Finish your walking tour at the Temple Street Night Market, the liveliest night market in Hong Kong. Find bargain electronic goods, try the savory treats from one of the many open-air food stands or visit a feng shui advisor.