- Half-day small-group walking tour of Hong Kong's best markets
- Smell the fragrant blossoms at the Flower Market
- Listen to the harmonious sound of the birds at Yuen Po Street Bird Market
- See the colorful and exotic fish at the Goldfish Market
- Find bargain-priced clothing at the Ladies Market
- Taste the delicious Hong Kong street food at the open-air food stands at Temple Street Market
- Traveling in a small group ensures a unique and intimate experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
Head on over to the Ladies Market, famed for its bargain-priced clothes, bag and accessories. Try out your bargaining skills with vendors, or simply take in the world’s most densely populated neighborhood with more than 130,000 people per square kilometer!
Walk past Nathan Road and then reach Shanghai Street to get a glimpse of the street famous for selling traditional wedding clothes and feng shui items. Continue onto the Yau Ma Tei Theatre, the oldest existing theater in Kowloon. Stop by the Jade Market, with 400 stalls selling jade pendants, bracelets and ornaments. Learn why the Chinese believe jade wards off evil spirits.
Finish your walking tour at the Temple Street Night Market, the liveliest night market in Hong Kong. Find bargain electronic goods, try the savory treats from one of the many open-air food stands or visit a feng shui advisor.
Reviewed by Arkadiy V, USA, April 2013
The tour was amazing!!!
Our guide Dan was really great !!!
Reviewed by Thomas M K, April 2013
Another wonderful tour with our guide, Danny, and once again we were the only two on the tour, so we felt very comfortable taking our time through the markets, stopping occasionally to make purchases or buy treats. In all, we wandered through about 8 markets, and saw parts of Hong Kong that we would have probably missed otherwise. This is a great tour for anyone who likes shopping, browsing and also seeing how people live and shop in a different culture.