- Full-day sightseeing shore excursion of Hong Kong with a local guide
- Ride the Star Ferry across Victoria Harbour
- See Aberdeen Harbour’s floating fishing village aboard a sampan
- Shop for bargain souvenirs at Stanley Market and visit a jewelry factory
- Take a tram to Victoria Peak for stunning views of Hong Kong Island
- Visit the Ladies Street Market in the Mongkok District of Kowloon
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide was excellent!! His English was the best of any guide we had in Southeast Asia. We could not have asked for any more value for our money!!
LOVED OUT GUIDE, STEVE. BEST EXCURSION I HAD IN THE AREA
Excellent tour not to be missed and great value for money. There was such a lot packed into the day such a perfect tour for ship tours and a great tour guide.
Guide was good knowledgeable and friendly only downside was the visit to the gem factory total waste of valuable time
Can't believe what all we saw and did in one day. It was great! Highly recommend it.
we got to see all the major sights n Hong Kong in one day. The guide was good also. Thanks Anne B
It was a great value and a full day of touring. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and the bus driver quite skilled. The ladies market had lots of places to eat and the Stanley market had the best values. We saved a lot of time by taking the tram from the top of Victorias Peak. The only downside is the buss windows were streaked with dirt. It made it had to take a picture. I highly recommend this tour.