Experience the magic of Hong Kong at night with an evening cruise on Hong Kong's dazzling Victoria Harbour, then feast on a nine-course Chinese dinner at Aberdeen's famous Jumbo Floating Restaurant.
- Evening sightseeing cruise on Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour and dinner aboard the Jumbo Floating Restaurant at Aberdeen
- Watching Hong Kong light up on your cruise aboard a traditional Chinese sightseeing boat
- Unlimited drinks served from the open bar during your cruise
- Enjoy a spread of Chinese specialties on board the famous Jumbo Floating Restaurant
- Stunning evening views of Hong Kong and Kowloon from the Midlevels lookout, halfway up Victoria Peak
Recent Photos of this Tour
Transport across to Jumbo'sPhoto by: Elsbeth S01 2013
DSC01521Photo by: Elsbeth S01 2013
DSC01514Photo by: Elsbeth S01 2013
DSC01505Photo by: Elsbeth S01 2013
DSC01504Photo by: Elsbeth S01 2013
DSC01497Photo by: Elsbeth S01 2013
DSC01486Photo by: Elsbeth S01 2013
DSC01443Photo by: Elsbeth S01 2013
The good looking one is the ...Photo by: Herbert FAustralia, 09 2008
On your relaxing evening cruise around Hong Kong's harbor you'll enjoy unlimited free drinks from the open bar onboard a traditional Chinese sightseeing tour boat while you watch Hong Kong light up.
After your evening cruise on Hong Kong's floodlit harbor, you'll travel to Aberdeen by luxury motor coach for a superb Chinese banquet dinner at the famous Jumbo Floating Restaurant, Hong Kong's most renowned floating restaurants. Spectacularly illuminated at night, the Jumbo looks like a floating palace from the imperial era and is moored at Aberdeen harbor on the southern tip of Hong Kong Island. On your return to central Hong Kong you'll make a stop at the Mid-Levels lookout for a glittering night view of Hong Kong and Kowloon.