- Evening sightseeing cruise on Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour and dinner aboard the Jumbo Floating Restaurant at Aberdeen
- Watch Hong Kong light up during your 1.5-hour cruise aboard a traditional Chinese sightseeing boat
- Enjoy unlimited drinks served from the open bar during your cruise
- Dine on Chinese specialties with an 8-course meal aboard the famous Jumbo of Aberdeen Harbour
- See stunning night views of Hong Kong and Kowloon from the Mid-Levels lookout, halfway up Victoria Peak
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The floating restaurant features a generous variety of food, top-notch service and beautiful décor. You also get to feast on gorgeous views on this dazzling night out — Victoria Harbour at dusk from the cruise and restaurant, and the lights of Hong Kong from Victoria Peak at night!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Restaurant interiorPhoto by: Colin
- Boat Departure pointPhoto by: Sarah V
- Sunset on boardPhoto by: Jill B
- Sunset CruisePhoto by: Jill B
- INSIDE JUMBO RESTAURANTPhoto by: GEORGE B
- Plaque near entrance to Jumbo ...Photo by: Adrian L
United Kingdom, 12 2013
- Cocktail CruisePhoto by: Jennifer E. S
- Transport across to Jumbo'sPhoto by: Elsbeth S
- DSC01521Photo by: Elsbeth S
- DSC01514Photo by: Elsbeth S
- DSC01505Photo by: Elsbeth S
- DSC01504Photo by: Elsbeth S
- DSC01497Photo by: Elsbeth S
- DSC01486Photo by: Elsbeth S
- DSC01443Photo by: Elsbeth S
- The good looking one is the ...Photo by: Herbert F
Australia, 09 2008
What You Can Expect
You’ll travel by luxury motor coach to the famed Aberdeen Harbour when your junk boat tour ends, where you’ll enjoy a full Chinese banquet dinner of eight courses at the famous Jumbo Floating Restaurant. This floating palace-like destination is one of Hong Kong’s most famous restaurants and its savory dishes are not to be missed!
My Husband and I were very impressed with everything on this tour, our Tour guide Terry was amazing we would highly recommend this tour.
Barry and Sharon Grimes
A fantastic tour with an excellent guide, the only comment I can make is the food at the Jumbo palace was not up to expectation, This was the whole groups opinion
An excellent tour guide and the sights we took in were excellent. The harbour cruise was longer than I expected and plenty of time to take photo's of the buildings on each side of the harbour. The dinner was very good, served in an European fashion and all delicious. The restaurant itself was an amazing venue and very spectacular floor by floor, including the live seafood tank you get to tour. Seeing the lights was Victoria peak was also a highlight. I would highly recommend this tour.
Great restaurant and a wonderful view of Hong Kong after
Greate night sunset cruse good free drinks ok PA system not loud enough meal a bit disappointing but at the end of the day great tour rep very friendly and imformative I would recommend you go
David W USA
Very well organised. The guide was lovely and I would fully recommend this trip.
The sunset cruise was delightful, and dinner did not disappoint. Well worth it!
This was a great night out, the colours and lights on the river cruise had to be seen to be believed. Similarly, the Jumbo floating restaurant was as spectacular inside as it was outside. The banquet was lovely, the presentation was first class and the waiters were most efficient.
The bus tour at the end was interesting so that we saw Hong Kong from a height at night and the sights were memorable.
This was a first class night out and all of our party appeared to be enjoying as much as us.
This tour was amazing!