- 4.5-hour dinner cruise from Hong Kong to Lamma Island
- Travel from Victoria Harbour aboard a ‘junk,’ a unique boat modeled after the ancient Chinese sailing vessel
- Get amazing seaside views of the Hong Kong city skyline and watch a beautiful sunset
- Enjoy dinner and drinks and take a leisurely walk along the beach on Lamma Island
- Perfect to share with friends, family or that special someone
Book now and save up to 12% on the recommended retail rate
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Embark on a 1.5-hour journey to a unique beachside location on Lamma Island. Watch a stunning sunset as you sail past many Hong Kong landmarks, like the Aberdeen Fishing Village, and witness the city slowly illuminate and reflect on the water.
You’ll dine on a scrumptious dinner in one of the island's renowned restaurants, The Bay, while overlooking the south side of Hong Kong. Choose the Standard Menu or Romantic Menu, each serving the same delicious dishes; with the Romantic Menu, you and your special someone can toast to the evening with two glasses of Champagne (sample menu can be found in the Itinerary section below).
After dinner, enjoy a short walk along the beach and take in the beautiful sights. Then, re-board the boat and sail past the magnificent lights of the renowned JUMBO Floating Restaurant before arriving at Aberdeen Harbour, where your cruise will end.
Scallop and prawn with salad
Onion soup or mushroom cream soup
Main Course (choose one)
Prawns with fillet of fish
Grilled lamb with red wine sauce
Grilled salmon served with risotto, asparagus and pesto sauce
French caramel pudding
Coffee or tea
*The Romantic Menu includes two glasses of Champagne