- Hong Kong Island tour, Mongkok Market tour and hop-on hop-off bus tour – a great value Super Saver!
- Ride the Victoria Peak tram for panoramic views and visit the floating community of Aberdeen
- Go bargain shopping at Stanley Market and meet craftsmen at a jewelry factory
- Explore the Mongkok Wet Market, Jade Market, Fa Yuen Street Market, Yuen Po Street Bird Garden, Flower Market and Goldfish Market in the Mongkok District
- Hop off an open-top, double-decker bus to visit Langham Place, Temple Street, Mody Road and more in Kowloon
- Enjoy informative remarks from your guide and audio commentary aboard the bus
What You Can Expect
- Tsim Sha Tsui East Promenade
- The Peninsula Hotel
- Langham Place
- Temple Street
- Sky 100
- Hankow Road
- Mody Road
- Hong Kong Island Tour: Daily
- Mongkok Market Tour and Hop-On Hop-Off Day Pass: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
We enjoyed Dino and the Mongkok Market Tour and Biddy with the Hong Kong Island Tour. They both spoke very good English and took us on a great tour of Hong Kong.
Thoroughly enjoyed this walking tour with our guide Stephen. he was very knowldegable and was able to answer all the questions we posed as we wandered through the various markets in the Mongkok area. A real added bonus is the Big Bus hop on - hop off bus ticket which enables you to tour the rest of Kowloon when the walking tour is finished. If you enjoy seeing the the "real" Kowlonn then this is a great way toi start. Great tour.
Highly recommend this was a great day
We are unable to use our Hong Kong tour sine the provider scheduled it for the day we returned.