- Super Saver tour of Hong Kong Island and Sheung Wan District – a great value!
- Ride a funicular tram to Victoria Peak and a traditional tram to Sheung Wan District
- See the floating fishing village of Aberdeen Harbour
- Shop for bargains at Stanley Market and find specialty shops on a walking tour of Sheung Wan
- Be awed by the Mid-Level Escalators and Man Mo Temple
- Sample delicious Hong Kong pastries, mangosteens, milk tea and other treats
- Hear informative commentary from your friendly guide
What You Can Expect
These two tours do not need to be taken on two consecutive days. When booking, simply advise which day you would like to do each tour under Special Requirements. The days of operation for the tours are as follows:
- Hong Kong Island Tour: Daily
- Sheung Wan District Walking Tour: Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday
We're fully satisfied with how our Hong Kong tours tours were handled by Viator, making sure that eveything was in order and our tours were stress free and very pleasant. It's comforting to know that we don't have to search for other companies to arrange our future local tours.
GINA U Canada
Tour guide is good and patient, however the Sheung Wan .district tour is not worth seeing. It's just a waste of time.