- 5-day Hong Kong attractions pass
- Receive admission to seven top attractions in Hong Kong and Macau
- Experience the Sky100 Observation Deck, ride the Ngong Ping cable car and visit Madame Tussauds
- Choose one bonus attraction such as a harbor cruise, Big Bus Tour or Ocean Park Hong Kong
- Plan your own itinerary to see the sights at your own pace
- Includes a pocket guidebook with maps and helpful tips
- Enjoy significant savings off individual ticket prices
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Chocolate sundaePhoto by: Sung Wai C
- Slow roasted half rack BBQ ...Photo by: Sung Wai C
- Tomato Vegetable SoupPhoto by: Sung Wai C
- Menu for IVenture CustomersPhoto by: Sung Wai C
- Ready to explore Hong Kong ...Photo by: Joe N.
- Victoria Harbour CruisePhoto by: Airin
Indonesia, 06 2013
- The queue for the Peak Tram ...Photo by: Dave B
- Victoria Harbour from Kyo ...Photo by: Dave B
- Metropolis RoutePhoto by: Dave B
- Heritage RoutePhoto by: Dave B
- Rickshaw busPhoto by: Dave B
- Victoria Harbour lights upPhoto by: Dave B
- From Sky100 towards former ...Photo by: Dave B
- Central Ferry piers and ifc ...Photo by: Dave B
- Entrance to Sky100 ...Photo by: Dave B
- sky100 observation towerPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Attractions include Ngong Ping 360, for a ride on the Ngong Ping cable car to Lantau Island, and the Sky100 Observation Deck, which offers panoramic views of Hong Kong and the Kowloon Peninsula, plus a cup of tea or coffee served with a pastry. In addition to the seven included attractions, you may also choose one bonus experience from the list below.
Seven included attractions:
- Hong Kong 3D Museum 'Sanrio's Hello Kitty'
- Galaxy Macau™
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
- Noah's Ark Hong Kong
- Ngong Ping 360
- Macau Tower Convention and Entertainment Centre
- sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
- Pier 16 Macau 3D World (New)
- Love Funland (New)
- Hong Kong Watertours Cruise (Afternoon Victoria Harbour Cruise) (Now Under Standard Package)
- Trick Eye Museum & Peak Tram Combo (includes Sky Terrace 428)(New)
- Trick Eye Museum (New)
- Walking Tours (New)
- Airport Express (25% off on Airport Express round trip)
- Disneyland Hong Kong (supplement payable) (New)
- Ocean Park Hong Kong
- Big Bus Hong Kong Tour (Choose 1 of 4 routes)
- Three course meal at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant
Excellent package and great value for money
Great experience...will definitely recommend to persons who want to visit Hong Kong
highly recommended.save a lot of money.
I was not able to use this pass. Oh well. That's life.
I sure do, however, recommend exciting Hong Kong
and very charming Macau. I can vouch for them. Do
yourself a favor and get to both of them.
LEE JU YEON South Korea
It's a useful pass. I had a wonderful trip.
Thank You for a great experience,interesting Hong Kong and Macau.In two busy days I visited most possible important places.
Very good BUT:
Activated pass at the Airport OK but had to be a detective to find a 10th floor office in a tower block near the harbour to get the tickets for the Harbour Tour;
Advance pass to tram enabled us to miss most of the queue.
Nice and cheap!