- 5-day Hong Kong attractions pass
- Receive admission to seven top attractions in Hong Kong and Macau
- Experience the Sky100 Observation Deck, ride the Ngong Ping cable car and visit Madame Tussauds
- Choose one bonus attraction such as a harbor cruise, Big Bus Tour or Ocean Park Hong Kong
- Plan your own itinerary to see the sights at your own pace
- Includes a pocket guidebook with maps and helpful tips
- Enjoy significant savings off individual ticket prices
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Chocolate sundaePhoto by: Sung Wai C
- Slow roasted half rack BBQ ...Photo by: Sung Wai C
- Tomato Vegetable SoupPhoto by: Sung Wai C
- Menu for IVenture CustomersPhoto by: Sung Wai C
- Ready to explore Hong Kong ...Photo by: Joe N.
- Victoria Harbour CruisePhoto by: Airin
Indonesia, 06 2013
- The queue for the Peak Tram ...Photo by: Dave B
- Victoria Harbour from Kyo ...Photo by: Dave B
- Metropolis RoutePhoto by: Dave B
- Heritage RoutePhoto by: Dave B
- Rickshaw busPhoto by: Dave B
- Victoria Harbour lights upPhoto by: Dave B
- From Sky100 towards former ...Photo by: Dave B
- Central Ferry piers and ifc ...Photo by: Dave B
- Entrance to Sky100 ...Photo by: Dave B
- sky100 observation towerPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Attractions include Ngong Ping 360, for a ride on the Ngong Ping cable car to Lantau Island, and the Sky100 Observation Deck, which offers panoramic views of Hong Kong and the Kowloon Peninsula, plus a cup of tea or coffee served with a pastry. In addition to the seven included attractions, you may also choose one bonus experience from the list below.
Seven included attractions:
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong - single entry
- Ngong Ping 360 - single entry
- Noah’s Ark Hong Kong - single 1-day entry
- Hong Kong 3D Museum: ‘The First Ever One Piece 3D Exhibition’ - single entry
- Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre - single entry to observation decks
- Galaxy Macau - Gold Select set meal voucher
- Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck - single entry with tea set (coffee or tea with one pastry)
- Ocean Park Hong Kong - single 1-day entry
- Big Bus Tours - single route ticket (choose one of four routes), plus Peak Tram Sky Pass and Star Ferry round-trip ticket
- Hong Kong Watertours Cruise - Afternoon harbor cruise
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co - 3-course meal
Great experience...will definitely recommend to persons who want to visit Hong Kong
highly recommended.save a lot of money.
I was not able to use this pass. Oh well. That's life.
I sure do, however, recommend exciting Hong Kong
and very charming Macau. I can vouch for them. Do
yourself a favor and get to both of them.
LEE JU YEON South Korea
It's a useful pass. I had a wonderful trip.
Thank You for a great experience,interesting Hong Kong and Macau.In two busy days I visited most possible important places.
Very good BUT:
Activated pass at the Airport OK but had to be a detective to find a 10th floor office in a tower block near the harbour to get the tickets for the Harbour Tour;
Advance pass to tram enabled us to miss most of the queue.
Nice and cheap!
Very nice tour, the tower, the morning cruise, the hop on hop off bus and much much more.