- Explore Hong Kong and Macau with the Hong Kong and Macau Attractions Pass
- Select from 10 top attractions and tours in Hong Kong and Macau with your 3- or 5-ticket pass
- Create your own itinerary and see top sights at your leisure
- Enjoy discounts and special offers at restaurants and shops
- Use your included pocket-sized guidebook for directions and informative notes about attractions
- Great value for money with savings of up to 50%
- Valid for one month from activation
Recent Photos of This Tour
Ready to explore Hong Kong ...Photo by: Joe N.
Victoria Harbour CruisePhoto by: Airin
Indonesia, 06 2013
The queue for the Peak Tram ...Photo by: Dave B
Victoria Harbour from Kyo ...Photo by: Dave B
Metropolis RoutePhoto by: Dave B
Heritage RoutePhoto by: Dave B
Rickshaw busPhoto by: Dave B
Victoria Harbour lights upPhoto by: Dave B
From Sky100 towards former ...Photo by: Dave B
Central Ferry piers and ifc ...Photo by: Dave B
Entrance to Sky100 ...Photo by: Dave B
sky100 observation towerPhoto by: Anonymous
TurboJetPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
- Victoria Harbour Cruise: Enjoy a scenic, 2-hour cruise through Victoria Harbour
- Peak Tram and Sky Terrace: Step on board the historic Peak Tram and make your way up to the Peak Tower to gain entry to the rooftop Sky Terrace, 1,404 feet (428 meters) above sea level
- Hop-on hop-off bus: See popular sights of Hong Kong like the Bishop’s House, Government House, St John’s Cathedral, the Western Market and more. Enjoy full commentary on board the bus, and hop on and off wherever you wish. Ticket valid for 24 hours
- sky100 Observation Deck: Ascend 100 floors to the sky100 Observation Deck for striking views of Hong Kong Island and the Kowloon Peninsula
- Noah's Ark: Visit the world's first full-scale replica of Noah's Ark and enjoy a full range of fun activities for both kids and adults alike
- Ngong Ping 360: Get to Lantau Island and back with your round-trip ticket on the Ngong Ping standard cable car
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company: Enjoy a 3 course meal; menu subject to change
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong: Your single entry ticket brings you up close to Hollywood celebrities, world leaders, pop artists, renowned athletes and convicted criminals — all made of wax!
- Galaxy Macau: Enjoy a meal at one of the fine-dining restaurants in the Galaxy Macau resort (set meal voucher)
- Macau Tower: Free entry to Macau Tower and its observation deck, where you can admire panoramic views of the Macau Peninsula and the Pearl River Delta with a free drink and dessert
- 30% off Noah's Ark Hong Kong Harvest Restaurant buffet dinner
- 10% off Bubba Gump Shrimp Company souvenir shop
- 10% off the set menu for 2 people from Rainbow Seafood Restaurant in Lamma Fisherfolk Village
- 10% off at the Lamma Fisherfolk Village souvenir shop
- HKD $100 off for Urban Discovery — Kowloon Culinary Food Walk
highly recommended.save a lot of money.
I was not able to use this pass. Oh well. That's life.
I sure do, however, recommend exciting Hong Kong
and very charming Macau. I can vouch for them. Do
yourself a favor and get to both of them.
LEE JU YEON
It's a useful pass. I had a wonderful trip.
Thank You for a great experience,interesting Hong Kong and Macau.In two busy days I visited most possible important places.
Very good BUT:
Activated pass at the Airport OK but had to be a detective to find a 10th floor office in a tower block near the harbour to get the tickets for the Harbour Tour;
Advance pass to tram enabled us to miss most of the queue.
Nice and cheap!
Very nice tour, the tower, the morning cruise, the hop on hop off bus and much much more.
The pass was great value, it allowed me to do and see so many more things that Hong Kong had to offer than I thought possible in my short stay. My favorite things were the tour of the 8th Estate winery followed by tasting of great wine 'made in Hong Kong' and the dim sum cooking class in a really local restaurant. The card was very easy to use and had no problems with attractions accepting it.