- Day trip to Macau from Hong Kong by catamaran or jetfoil
- Explore evocative UNESCO World Heritage Sites like the Ruins of St Paul and the A-Ma Temple
- Drive along the Guia Circuit where the Macau Grand Prix is held
- See modern developments like the Macau Tower, the 11th highest tower in the world
- Visit Macau Casino and try your hand at a card table
- Enjoy a delectable lunch in a local Macau restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Our best-selling Hong Kong tour is a convenient way to check out Macau from Hong Kong! Everything's covered – from pickup to ferry rides to entrance fees to lunch – and you get to see all the highlights in a full, but well-paced, day.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Kun Iam StatuePhoto by: GLEN M
Australia, 07 2012
- Ruins of St Paul's Church ...Photo by: TriciaB
- Port - Welcome to MacauPhoto by: Simon P
United Kingdom, 09 2008
- ChurchPhoto by: Simon P
United Kingdom, 09 2008
- Senado SquarePhoto by: Bill604
- Ruins of St. PaulPhoto by: Bill604
- Grand Emperor hotel MacauPhoto by: Nabil B
- Ruins of St. Pauls CathedralPhoto by: Yvonne L
- Day Trip to Macau - Yummy Egg ...Photo by: Yvonne L
- Old Church front in Macau.Photo by: rob-anne
- Venice in MacauPhoto by: Vohie
Australia, 05 2015
- View From AbovePhoto by: Annette F
- Gold bullionsPhoto by: Lioudmila K
- Macao towerPhoto by: Lioudmila K
- Nice architecturePhoto by: Lioudmila K
- TemplePhoto by: R W C
- Cotai Water JetPhoto by: George K
- Macau TowerPhoto by: George K
- Grand Lisbon CasinoPhoto by: MVIC
Australia, 04 2014
- photo of the church that was ...Photo by: kelvin f
What You Can Expect
Take a scenic drive through the Guia Circuit and see where the famed Macau Grand Prix is held each year. The tight corners and quick elevation gains make this street circuit one of the most challenging on earth.
Pay a visit to Kun Iam Temple, where a young Marco Polo studied Buddhism. Listen in as your expert guide explains the significance of a bronze figure of Kum Iam—the goddess of Mercy.
After you’ve taken in the temple, head to the top of the 11th tallest tower on earth. Entry to the observation deck is optional (own expense) but the views are worth it, so be sure to carry your camera!
Next venture into Macau’s historical center where A-Ma Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, was built in 1488. You’ll learn about classical Chinese architecture and explore the grounds before enjoying a traditional lunch at a local restaurant.
Make one last historical stop at the Ruins of St Paul—an ancient complex that used to be the site of the Cathedral of St Paul and St Paul’s College. Built in the 16th century by Christian exiles, a trip to the top of the ruin’s 66 steps offers up incredible views of the stone carvings and structural remnants around the site.
Finally, head to the Macau Casino for one last adventure and place your bets in the premiere card room. Play a hand or simply take in all of the excitement before heading back to Hong Kong by catamaran or jetfoil and returning to your hotel.
Well organized tour, smooth and fast boatride from HK to Macau. Our guide Cisco was very friendly and knowledgable. We visited all major sights, including the observation deck of Macau Tower without any waiting. It was fun to do this trip!
A great day trip from Hong Kong , interesting guides and info on Macau
This was an excellent day tour and really informative. The tour director was fantastic so funny and nice.
Anita and Alan Wright
Everything went great. Everything was as advertised. Thank you.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED....VERY SMOOTH,FROM START TO FINISH.
GOT TO LEARN MUCH ABOUT THE HISTORY OF MACAU.
The tour was very good and the tour guide was very informative as well.
SteveP United Kingdom
The tour started when they said it would. Very good tour guides who were available to help when ever needed. Sisco was very good and always gave us options instead of just telling us what we would do, lots to see and do in a small place.
It was good to have a mix of topics of different subjects to see throughout the day.
A wonderful tour and we both enjoyed it.
This was an excellent day trip to Macau, perfectly organized from pick up at the hotel, ferry crossing and transport and guide at the other end. Cisco, our guide was excellent and the tour very well organized. Covered a city sightseeing, historic sites and also a visit to a casino - not much time to try ones hand at the slot machines or card tables though - that was not the aim of the tour.
All in all, excellent and highly recommended if you just have a day.
We had a superb guide in Cisco, who provided a very informative and smoothly run tour. The total experience was well worth the cost.
Definitely would recommend this tour. Everything from the hotel pickup to the hotel drop off was perfectly arranged, very punctual. The tour guide in Macau Mr.Cisco was great. Very knowledgeable and attentive. Tour covered all the main sights in Macau. Lunch was buffet style with various choices. Overall a Great experience!