- Day trip to Macau from Hong Kong by catamaran or jetfoil
- Explore evocative UNESCO World Heritage Sites like the Ruins of St Paul and the A-Ma Temple
- Drive along the Guia Circuit where the Macau Grand Prix is held
- See modern developments like the Macau Tower, the 11th highest tower in the world
- Visit Macau Casino and try your hand at a card table
- Enjoy a delectable lunch in a local Macau restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Our best-selling Hong Kong tour is a convenient way to check out Macau from Hong Kong! Everything's covered – from pickup to ferry rides to entrance fees to lunch – and you get to see all the highlights in a full, but well-paced, day.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Kun Iam StatuePhoto by: GLEN M
Australia, 07 2012
- Ruins of St Paul's Church ...Photo by: TriciaB
- Port - Welcome to MacauPhoto by: Simon P
United Kingdom, 09 2008
- ChurchPhoto by: Simon P
United Kingdom, 09 2008
- Senado SquarePhoto by: Bill604
- Ruins of St. PaulPhoto by: Bill604
- Grand Emperor hotel MacauPhoto by: Nabil B
- Ruins of St. Pauls CathedralPhoto by: Yvonne L
- Day Trip to Macau - Yummy Egg ...Photo by: Yvonne L
- Old Church front in Macau.Photo by: rob-anne
- Venice in MacauPhoto by: Vohie
Australia, 05 2015
- View From AbovePhoto by: Annette F
- Gold bullionsPhoto by: Lioudmila K
- Macao towerPhoto by: Lioudmila K
- Nice architecturePhoto by: Lioudmila K
- TemplePhoto by: R W C
- Cotai Water JetPhoto by: George K
- Macau TowerPhoto by: George K
- Grand Lisbon CasinoPhoto by: MVIC
Australia, 04 2014
- photo of the church that was ...Photo by: kelvin f
What You Can Expect
It was a great tour and very informative. We are looking forward to using your company in the future.
The trip to Macau was great. The tour guide was fantastic. Very informative and well spoken. A must for tourists.
This tour provided a great overview of Macau and definitely made me want to go back and explore a little longer and deeper at another time. This place is much more than just the casinos.
We had Mario as our guide and he was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.
If Macau, outside of the casino scene interests you at all, then this is the tour to do.
A fantastic tour with an excellent guide, the tower visit and casino were awsome
Very long day but well worth it. Thanks Mario for a great tour. We saw so many places and learnt so much.
Great tour especially in the older parts. An enthusiastic guide who knew his job and was able to impart his knowledge
Excellent day tour, very friendly guide. Great day!
I really enjoyed the nuggets of information presented by Cisco. I can tell the depth of his experience by the way he guides the group with ease and charisma.
We had been thinking of going to Macau on our own but decided to go with a tour. We made the right choice. Our guide was great and really showed us Macau and not just the casino area but the old Portuguese area. He explain the history and really help us understand it. Everything went smoothly including getting on the ferry to come back to Hong Kong.