- Explore New Territories and it's rural beauty on this full-day tour from Hong Kong
- Visit a Fishing Village
- Stroll through the colourful rural markets filled with dry fish, herbs, vegetables, fruit and flowers
- English-speaking guided tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
- My God at the TemplePhoto by: Anonymous
- New Territories-023Photo by: Jennifer N
- New Territories-022Photo by: Jennifer N
- New Territories-021Photo by: Jennifer N
- New Territories-020Photo by: Jennifer N
- New Territories-019Photo by: Jennifer N
- New Territories-018Photo by: Jennifer N
- New Territories-017Photo by: Jennifer N
- New Territories-016Photo by: Jennifer N
- New Territories-015Photo by: Jennifer N
- New Territories-014Photo by: Jennifer N
- New Territories-013Photo by: Jennifer N
- New Territories-012Photo by: Jennifer N
- New Territories-011Photo by: Jennifer N
- New Territories-010Photo by: Jennifer N
- New Territories-009Photo by: Jennifer N
- New Territories-008Photo by: Jennifer N
- New Territories-007Photo by: Jennifer N
- New Territories-006Photo by: Jennifer N
- New Territories-005Photo by: Jennifer N
What You Can Expect
Then it's time to head to the border of Hong Kong and China, stopping at Luk Keng. Close by is a Hakka Village and a bird sanctuary where Chinese pond herons and night herons nest. Next, it's a trip through the Plover Cove Country park, and on to the fishing village of Sam Mun Tsai to see how local fisherfolk breed fish in submerged cages.
Finally, your tour will return to Hong Kong via the new industrial town of Tai Po, the Chinese University and Sha Tin, once a sleepy village and now the site of an impressive new town. In Sha Tin, visit the state-of-the-art Sha Tin Racecourse (this stop will be omitted on race days). The tour concludes with a Chinese lunch at a popular restaurant in the New Territories.
Very interesting tour with a delicious lunch. The tour guide was extremely informative and charming.
Very interesting even though the weather was poor. Saw a lot of the area and it was reasonably priced. Irene was knowledgeable and interesting. The location was excellent for cruise ships coming into the ocean terminal. It is just a short walk for the port dock.
Excellent tour - they picked us up at our hotel which made it much less stressful. Excellent guide.
Susan is just the best tour guide l have had anywhere in the world including Europe, China, Vietnam, USA,Australia, England, she knows her stuff and presents it in a very professional but personal manner. I recommend this tour to everybody that l know that goes to Hong Kong and when back at the hotel l also recommend the tour to people that we met during dinner ect. The Hakka village is an absolute must see and the main reason why l bought my wife to HK with me this time, thanks Susan.
The guide was excellent, very informative and we enjoyed our visit to the monastery.
Also excellent lunch to finish. We would recommend this tour and will take it again on our next visit to Hong Kong.
Excellent tour - Sue the guide was most informative. Lunch was excellent.
I would highly recommend this tour, especially if your tour guide is Sue. She is so knowledgeable in all things Hong Kong made a terrific day into something that I will remember for a long time. Thankyou
Excellent tour, great guide, beautiful scenery... A whole other side to HK. Highly recommended
We loved this tour! The guide was both knowledgable and entertaining and the time just flew by. Many thanks!
This was a wonderful trip which showed the land between in its full wonder. The bus driver and guide were most helpful and comentary was excellent.