- Walking tour of Hong Kong's Sheung Wan District
- Experience the Central Escalator, the world's longest covered escalator
- Board a tram from 1904 for an authentic Hong Kong experience
- Shop for mementos in specialty shops at Cat Street
- Visit Hollywood Road and see the largest Man Mo Temple in Hong Kong
- Try tasty Hong Kong treats like pastries, milk tea and mangosteens
What You Can Expect
Great tour of old and new Hong Kong, very interesting to see everyday life. Tour guide is very knowledgeable and took great care to ensure that everyone was engaged in the tour. Definitely not a tour for people who can't do a lot of walking over all different terrains over a substantial distance in approx.3 hours, lots of stairs and hills. Highly Recommend this tour.
Fascinating way to begin our trip in Hong Kong. Our tour guide was very knowledgable and helpful. Some of my best photos are from this tour.
The guide was terrific ! The tour was perfect ! The pace was good and the information he supplied was very interesting and on target !
Susan L Australia
We were the only people on the walking tour, which was very enjoyable. We go to Hong Kong regularly but never have time to see and hear some of the history, the guide was very helpful and took us round some of the authrntic Chinese areas of which few are left.
Very informative and an excellent tour guide. I guess after having done so many similar sorts of walks during out China tour is was something I had seen before.
Was nice to see some of the locals and get off the typical tourist paths. Our guide didn't seem the most knowledgable about the history of the area (he was born and raised in San Francisco) but was friendly and fun