- Full-day excursion to Ocean Park Hong Kong with admission ticket and round-trip transportation
- Explore numerous exhibits at your leisure
- Watch sea lions and dolphins perform during the animal show at Ocean Theater
- Swoon over the park’s four resident giant pandas
- Choose from rides that include a thrilling roller coaster, scenic ferris wheel, splashy water ride and more
- Get great photo ops from the mountain-climbing escalator or a cable car that sails above the park
- Includes guide, all admission tickets and hotel pickup and drop off
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Ocean Park Hong Kong has it all: amazing animal exhibits and shows, a massive aquarium, amusement park rides for thrill seekers and tiny tots, a cable car ride with incredible views, a great location overlooking the South China Sea, and much more! People love the giant pandas and cable car views.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The park is divided into two main areas, the Waterfront and the Summit. Enjoy the experience of traveling between them on the cable car, funicular train or massive outdoor escalator. The Cable Car provides an aerial perspective over the South China Sea, while the Ocean Express train resembles a submarine and simulates a voyage to the depths of the ocean. The escalator, one of the world’s longest outdoor escalators, scales 740 feet (225 meters) of green hillside and provides excellent views of the surrounding sea and forest.
In the Waterfront, you’ll find one of the park’s star attractions, the giant pandas exhibit where Le Le, Ying Ying, An An and Jia Jia charm their visitors. Nearby, check out the red pandas, sea otters, Chinese alligators and birds of prey. An immense aquarium offers a look at the denizens of the deep; the Adventures in Australia exhibit showcases koalas, wallabies and kookaburras. In the Old Hong Kong zone, see the city as it looked from the 1950s-1970s.
Up on the Summit, Thrill Mountain contains many of the park’s rides, including the Hair Raiser roller coaster and the Abyss Turbo Drop, which plunges towards the ground from the height of a 20-story building. Small children love the carousel and other tot-oriented rides.
Journey to the South Pole and North Pole exhibits to see three different penguin species, walruses, spotted seals, sea lions and arctic foxes, among others. Check the schedule for the day's animal feedings and sea lion or dolphin shows in the Ocean Theater.
Food and drinks are available for purchase at restaurants or cafes throughout the park.
With so much to discover, you may need more than one visit to take it all in!