Experience the magic of one of the most spectacular oceanariums in the world - Ocean Park Hong Kong!
- Entry into Ocean Park Hong Kong, the worlds largest marine theatre
- 8-minute breathtaking cable car ride
- Enjoy the amusement park with it's many thrilling rides
- Photo opportunities
- Fun-filled day for the whole family
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Come and experience the largest marine theatre as well as Sealions, dolphins, sharks, penguins and killer whales. They are all housed in similar to their own natural habitat. If you love the thrill of excitement, you may wish to ride the exhilarating Rollercoaster, Spider, Space Wheel and Raging River. Perfect day out for families!
Ocean Park Hong Kong is one of the most spectacular oceanariums in the world with the largest marine theatre. It is also an amusement park perched around two mountain peaks, with an area of 870,000 square meters.
A breath-taking 8-minute ride by cable car to the headland gives a glorious view of Repulse Bay, Deep Water Bay, Aberdeen and the South China Sea. Sealions, dolphins, sharks, penguins and killer whales are housed in stimulated environments similar to their natural habitat and will show off their spectacular tricks to thrill you at the Ocean Theatre. Also an excellent opportunity to see its most popular residents - giant pandas An An, Jia Jia, Le Le and Ying Ying.
The park also offers a full range of hair raising rides:
- The exhilarating Dragon Roller Coaster
- The thrilling Mine Train
- Flying Swing
- The Eagle
- the latest Abyss Turbo Drop (this guarantees you the utmost excitement by a sudden downward plunge from as high as a 20-storey building)
Travel down the mountain by the world's second longest outdoor mountain-climbing escalator and transfer to the hotel.