- Private hiking tour through Sai Kung East Country Park
- Follow your guide on an enjoyable 6-mile (approx.) hike through the park
- Admire white-sand beaches and clear-blue waters in remote areas of the Sai Kung Peninsula
- Learn about the history and culture of the Hakka people with visits to villages such as Sai Wan and Ham Tin
- Round-trip transportation included
- Your own private guide ensures a personalized and fully customizable experience
What You Can Expect
Great way to see the New Territiories and to learn more about the history of HK.
Martin our guide was a wealth of knowledge! Great fun - a reasonable level of fitness is required - a great full day tour.
This tour was great. Gabbi did a great job. We really enjoyed the views. We were glad we did this tour.