- Private half-day layover tour of Hong Kong Island
- Ride the tram to Victoria Peak for views of Hong Kong
- Pass picturesque Repulse Bay and visit the floating community of Aberdeen, with optional sampan ride
- Shop for bargains at Stanley Market and watch craftsmen at work in a famous jewelry factory
- Private round-trip airport transport included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It is quite amazing how much of Hong Kong one can see in just half a day, including a beautiful view from the famous Victoria Peak. Ask any questions you might have about Hong Kong and your guide will have an answer!
What You Can Expect
An excellent way to spend a layover in Hong Kong and to get a brief understanding of the city. Our guide Wendy was very knowledgeable and very friendly.
Trip was excellent the guide and driver were very helpful and the information was good and made our stop over a pleasant and enjoyable day.