- Half-day Hong Kong Island private sightseeing tour
- Visit Aberdeen Harbour’s floating community with an optional sampan ride
- Observe jewelry-makers at work at a renowned factory
- Find amazing bargains while shopping at Stanley Market
- Enjoy sweeping vistas of Hong Kong and Kowloon after a tram ride to Victoria Peak
- Receive personalized attention from your private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
We had a fantastic tour. Biddy our guide was very informative. The peak was covered in cloud so our guide and driver added a little extra at the end of our tour, we visited the goldfish and bird markets. Would highly recommend. We were more than the advertised price but then there were only 2 of us on the tour. Well worth the money plus we got picked up and dropped off at our hotel.
United States of ...
Private tour was truly the way to do this for us and well worth the cost. There were 5 of us myself and 4 females and it gave us pretty good schedule flexibility so they didnt have to hear me barking at them that we constantly needed to get going
This would probably be best suited for older people (no offense). Got a good idea of the island and history. Really enjoyed the boat ride around the harbor.
The private tour was great, Biddy allowed us to go at our own pace.
All were interesting and nice. Daniel our guide helpful and kind. Private car and chauffeur very good. The matter only when we visited Stanley Market ... bcoz women never have time enough for shopping ... :)
The guide was in a hurry to his next activity so was pushing us too much. This is the forth time I went to HK and always stopped in a place where I could make photos of the building with a hole in the middle in Repulse Bay. This time the guide promised that but took us to a place where it was not possible. The van was very good.