- Day trip to Macau from Hong Kong with a private guide
- Sit back and relax on scenic ferry rides between Hong Kong and Macau
- Take a sightseeing tour of Macau and see the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ruins of St Paul's
- Visit the Macau Museum and the Maritime Museum and discover Macau's unique heritage and history
- Dine at one of the most popular and modern restaurants in Macau – the 360° Café atop the Macau Tower!
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the Pearl River, Macau and Hong Kong from 731 feet high!
- Private guide and transport by private vehicle ensures a personalized and flexible experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Avoid the crowds with this option that gives you more flexibility and attention from your guide as you tour Macau's highlights. And the lunch at the revolving 360° Cafe has a large selection of international cuisine and breathtaking views!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect