Valid for one month from the time of activation, your See Hong Kong and Macau Pass gives you free access to seven top attractions and activities (four in Hong Kong and three in Macau). You will also receive an informative guidebook featuring maps, information on attractions and discounted offers. After you’ve collected your pass in either Hong Kong or Macau, simply show it at to the location of your choice to gain entry, and the ticket points will be deducted from your card. It's that easy!
Choose four of the following attractions in Hong Kong:
Victoria Harbour Cruise: Enjoy a scenic, 2-hour cruise through Victoria Harbour.
Peak Tram and Sky Terrace: Step on board the historic Peak Tram and make your way up to the Peak Tower to gain entry to the rooftop Sky Terrace, 1,404 feet (428 meters) above sea level.
Hop-on hop-off bus: See popular sights of Hong Kong like the Bishop’s House, Government House, St John’s Cathedral, the Western Market and more. Enjoy full commentary on board the bus, and hop on and off wherever you wish. Ticket valid for 24 hours.
sky100 Observation Deck: Ascend 100 floors to the sky100 Observation Deck for striking views of Hong Kong Island and the Kowloon Peninsula.
The 8th Estate Winery Tour & Tasting: Try three to five different varieties of wine after a 20-minute guided tour of Hong Kong’s first and only winery.
Noah's Ark: Visit the world's first full-scale replica of Noah's Ark and enjoy a full range of fun activities for both kids and adults alike.
Fisherfolks’ Village on Lamma Island: A 30-minute scenic ferry ride from Hong Kong Island will bring you to this quaint fishing village on Lamma Island, where you can witness the humble fisherfolk culture.
Ngong Ping 360: Get to Lantau Island and back with your round-trip ticket on the Ngong Ping standard cable car.
Round-trip airport bus transfer: Take advantage of this stress-free way to get from the airport to major locations in Hong Kong and vice versa.
Choose three of the following attractions in Macau:
Round-trip TurboJet ferry ticket (Hong Kong to Macau): Travel 43 miles (70 km) each way in less than an hour on this high-speed ferry!
Galaxy Macau: Enjoy a meal at one of the fine-dining restaurants in the Galaxy Macau resort (set meal voucher).
Macau Harbour Cruise: Enjoy a 60- to 90-minute cruise through Macau Harbour, and see attractions like A-Ma Temple and Macau Tower while sipping on a complimentary drink.
Macau Tower: Free entry to Macau Tower and its observation deck, where you can admire panoramic views of the Macau Peninsula and the Pearl River Delta.
Special Offers and Discounts:
Plus, enjoy complimentary offers and special discounts at selected restaurants, tours and shows; complete your experience in Hong Kong and Macau with these additional benefits:
- 30% off the Feng Shui Tour
- 30% off the Hong Kong Traditional Lifestyles Tour
- 30% off Noah's Ark Hong Kong Harvest Restaurant buffet dinner
- 20% off the Super Star dim sum lunch and cooking class
- 20% off the Skywalk X on AJ Hackett Macau Tower
- 20% off the Come Horseracing Packages (Happy Valley and Sha Tin)
- 10% off Bubba Gump Shrimp Company souvenir shop
- 10% off the Bungy Jump and Skyjump on AJ Hackett Macau Tower
- 10% off the a la carte menu from Rainbow Seafood Restaurant
- 10% off admission to the House of Dancing Water show in Macau
- HK$20 (approx. USD $2.50) off entry to Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
- USD $13 (HKD $100) off Guided Hei Fai food walking tour
- Complimentary souvenir from the Jumbo Floating Restaurant on Aberdeen Harbour
- Complimentary frizzled onion rings at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company (with the purchase of two entrees)