**Itinerary valid from April 1st, 2014
- Full-day trip to Shenzhen from Hong Kong by train
- Go city sightseeing in Shenzhen, including a photo stop at the Window of the World
- See the impressive Terracotta Warriors exhibition and visit the Shenzhen Museum
- Visit a silk factory outlet and purchase beautiful silk items (if time allows)
- Embark on a 2.5-hour shopping extravaganza at Lo Wu Commercial Shopping Mall
- Enjoy a traditional Chinese lunch
- Pickup and drop-off from selected hotels in included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
what a fab day out .... wonderful elton and steven are the tops in travel guides..I give them 5 gold stars.Very good sight seeing ..lunch and shoping !!!!!
What a great day. Ming our guide from Hong Kong was fantastic, as was Steven when we got to China. We had a small group of 8 which was perfect and both guides made the day thoroughly entertaining. Got to see some interesting things as well as a great lunch and finished the day with some shopping. All of us loved it. Thank you Ming and Steven.