**Itinerary valid from April 1st, 2014
- Full-day trip to Shenzhen from Hong Kong by train
- Go city sightseeing in Shenzhen, including a photo stop at the Window of the World
- See the impressive Terracotta Warriors exhibition and visit the Shenzhen Museum
- Visit a silk factory outlet and purchase beautiful silk items (if time allows)
- Embark on a 2.5-hour shopping extravaganza at Lo Wu Commercial Shopping Mall
- Enjoy a traditional Chinese lunch
- Pickup and drop-off from selected hotels in included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was the highlight of our stay in Hong Kong. Both guides were awesome. (One guide took us to the China border when another took over from there. We were very lucky as our group was very small. The personalized attention was appreciated! The shopping was spirited and lots of fun. The train ride was easy especially since we were escorted by our guide. Our guide in China was so smart and lots of fun. He gave so much information and wanted to learn from us too! He was a hoot and wanted to learn American and Australian slang. We had a very fun day! Bought some great souvenirs!
Had a great tour, no problems with pickup and mark our guide in China was great. Shopping was good but you need to know your rate of exchange and have your own calculator with you.