- 4-hour small-group walking tour of Hong Kong's Wong Nai Chung Gap WW2 battlefield trail
- Get in-depth knowledge about the WW2 resistance movement in Hong Kong
- Learn about the brief yet brutal struggle Hong Kong endured on this trail
- Knowledgeable and passionate guide provides interesting and informative commentary
- Round-trip transportation from central Hong Kong included
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
This is a great tour for anyone interested in WW2. Martin is hugely knowledgeable about a little known aspect of the war and gave a very detailed account of the build up and the fighting.
We recommend this tour. Martin did a great job. We learned a lot. We were glad we did this tour.
An interesting look at a side of HK history I was not aware of. The guide was very passionate about the topic.
We met Martin at the meeting point and travelled by public transport to the start location. Martin, our guide was very informative and enthusiastic about the WW2 Battlefield. if you are a WW2 buff then this is the perfect tour for you. if you are not then perhaps there is a bit too much information. The walk was very pleasant and easy to walk, the scenery was great, we were lucky and had perfect weather to do this.