- Cooking class in Hong Kong
- Discover how to cook a Southeast Asian meal from an expert instructor
- Featuring any one menu from Thai, Vietnamese and Indian cuisine options
- Delight in a tasty Asian lunch or dinner with a class of food lovers
- Small-group class with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Your lesson will feature one of four mouthwatering menus (see options below), each featuring a different regional cuisine, including Thai, Vietnamese and Indian. You’ll create the most sumptuous of curries, stir-fries or soups, Thai tom yum (hot and sour soup) and Vietnamese pho (broth with meat and herbs) — and prepare popular dishes like Spelt Chapatis and Beetroot Raita.
Learn how to use a concoction of aromatics spices, and master the delicate balance of sweet, sour and spicy flavors that make each savory cuisine so irresistible. Afterward, feast on your creations, along with a complimentary non-alcoholic drink, for lunch or dinner (depending on your selection).
Bring a container for any leftovers you can’t eat, and receive a jar of homemade chutney or spices to take home with you!
Sample Menu (may vary according to the seasonality of ingredients)
- Homemade vegetarian Tom Yum Paste
- Tom Yum Koong
- Pomelo Salad
- Basil Tofu or Seitan
- Garlic Fried Rice
- Authentic Vegetarian Pho
- Vietnamese Summer Rolls
- Vietnamese Tea
- Homemade Paneer Marinated and Baked with Spices
- Spelt Chapatis
- Beetroot Raita
- Tridoshic Dhal Soup