- 1.5-hour evening sightseeing cruise and Symphony of Lights laser show on Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour
- Watching Hong Kong light up for the evening aboard a traditional Chinese junk
- 20-minute Symphony of Lights skyscraper laser show
- Unlimited drinks served from the open bar during the cruise
- Music and commentary
- Stunning evening views of Hong Kong and the harbor
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
A great way to spend an hour and a half relaxing watching the light show and enjoying the free bar. Good value for money. Recommended.
Felt we got everything advertised with good value
Loved the boat ride very interesting.
Beautiful way to experience the city. It was a clear quiet evening on the water. Had a couple of ales and enjoyed the company of perfect strangers. Such a nice way to share special moments. I felt relaxed and took the time to chat about whatever came to mind.
Shirley G USA
Buildings on the Hong Kong side and the Kowloon side had a light show. By taking the Harbor Night Cruise, we were able to see the show on both sides at the same time. A very nice light show!
Boat trip fantastic along with the open bar, the actual light show was not as special as I had hoped.
Overall though would recommend.
The tour itself was great. You get to see entire harbor at night time. The open bar is nice, and its just a great way to see both sides of the harbor from the water. I don't think the light show was anything special because the weather has to be perfect to see the lights, but the tour is worth it.... for the booze, the lights, and the harbor tour. Enjoyed the tour a lot.
This tour was amazing!