Hong Kong's harbor dazzles with neon at night, but the synchronized Symphony of Lights laser show takes the nightly spectacle to another level. Cruise Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour aboard a traditional Chinese sightseeing junk and enjoy an uninterrupted view of this dazzling light show for an unforgettable evening in Hong Kong.
- 1.5-hour evening sightseeing cruise and Symphony of Lights laser show on Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour
- Watching Hong Kong light up for the evening aboard a traditional Chinese junk
- 20-minute Symphony of Lights skyscraper laser show
- Unlimited drinks served from the open bar during the cruise
- Music and commentary
- Stunning evening views of Hong Kong and the harbor
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On your 1.5-hour evening cruise around Hong Kong's harbor you'll enjoy unlimited free drinks from the open bar while you watch one of the world's greatest lightshows unfold.
The highlight of your evening harbor cruise is the 20-minute Symphony of Lights show, a spectacular display of laser beams bouncing off 33 key skyscrapers on both sides of the harbor. Accompanied by synchronized music and commentary, the sound and light display depicts the growth of Hong Kong from a sleepy fishing village to the dynamic world-class city it is today.
The Hong Kong Symphony of Lights display showcases the vibrant and glamorous night vistas of Victoria Harbour, one of the world's most impressive natural harbors.
excellent trip, you will be amazed by the lights. this tour gives you a first class view of all the buildings and lights
Wonderful experience and spectacular light show. Perhaps the boats need some modernization but a must do cruise in HK