- Relax in the Traveler's Lounge at Hong Kong International Airport before your departure
- Choose a pass for 3, 6, or 12 hours
- Enjoy hot food, beverages, wireless connection and a quiet place to relax (all included)
Book before March 31, 2013, and save up to 45% on the recommended retail rate
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
The lounge operates 24-hours a day, and provides amenities and services to ease your tiredness after long haul travel, to enhance your physical well-being, and rejuvenate your senses in preparation for your next destination.
Cast aside the image of flight delays and long transit periods in crowded airport terminals, The Travelers' Lounge offers travelers the chance to escape the hustle and bustle of airports. Uniquely designed to provide the tranquility that will help you work, refresh yourself, or simply relax and unwind. Built with the business travelers and holiday makers in mind, the lounge affords the best in quality service, relaxation and comfort.
- Accessible 24 hours a day
- Food & Beverages (hot meal served between 6am and 11pm, daily; snacks, sandwiches, coffee, tea and cold beverages are available 24/7)
- Shower including shower gel, towel, lotion, hair dryer and amenities (you must register at reception desk to use these facilities)
- Private Resting Area
- Internet Access
- International Newspapers & Magazines
- International TV Channels
- Music Enjoyment
- Comfortable Seating Area
- Seated massage
I had a 7 hour layover in Hong Kong so the Travellers Lounge was a very welcome oasis after a busy business trip. It was a great place to chill out away from the hussle of the busy airport terminal. The shower just before my flight was fantastic. The food was great, a good selection of western and Asian. I highly recommend the lounge.