- Explore Old Town Houston on a 3-hour historic pub walking tour
- Enjoy stories about Houston’s history and culture from your guide
- Stop by four local bars located in some of the city's oldest buildings
- Mingle with your fellow travelers over some drinks (own expense)
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
This intimate area of Houston is brimming with interesting places and historical buildings dating back to the mid-1800s. Your guide will tell you about the history and culture of the city as you visit up to four local bars and pubs such as Market Square Bar & Grill, Char Bar, the Line & Lariat Bar inside the Hotel Icon, Warren's Inn, the Hearsay Gastro Lounge and La Carafe, a wine bar inside Houston's oldest commercial building.
This tour was amazing! I
Michael was our tour guide and he was great. He was very personable and if info was hearsay rather than absolute truth he made that clear. He had freedom to choose which pubs to visit and his choices were great. We had a very fun evening and would recommend it to anyone that wants to hear some history of Houston and the pubs and visit some fun pub spots.