- Explore Old Town Houston on a 3-hour historic pub walking tour
- Enjoy stories about Houston’s history and culture from your guide
- Stop by four local bars located in some of the city's oldest buildings
- Mingle with your fellow travelers over some drinks (own expense)
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This intimate area of Houston is brimming with interesting places and historical buildings dating back to the mid-1800s. Your guide will tell you about the history and culture of the city as you visit up to four local bars and pubs such as Market Square Bar & Grill, Char Bar, the Line & Lariat Bar inside the Hotel Icon, Warren's Inn, the Hearsay Gastro Lounge and La Carafe, a wine bar inside Houston's oldest commercial building.
Michael the owner and our tour guide was amazing. He is so charismatic and he really enjoys his STORIES of Houston. Our group was small and quaint to which I personally enjoyed. The pubs we toured were warm, accepting friendly and the drinks were PERFECT. The tour is not overly exerting, you definitely need to wear comfortable shoes ladies, be prepared for the average drink is maybe 8.00 each but they are awesome and not crazy strong but allows you to savour the drink. The weather was great for us and we even went and ate at one of Michael's suggested pizza spots Romas and it was well WORTH IT! Would 100 book another tour with HoustonUrbanAdventures and will even try to take on his suggestion for Galveston this weekend! Thank you Michael, and remember I Like Chocolate!
This tour was amazing! I