- Full-day sightseeing tour of Hue with scenic cruise on Perfume River
- Enjoy a walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Citadel, including the Forbidden Purple City
- Ride a bus to a village that produces incense
- Visit the Bao Quoc Pagoda including the Tiger Arena
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
This tour was a great experience. The tourguide Thanh made for an enjoyable and productive use of the day. Many sights were visited and the personal knowledge of Hue by Thanh added a lot to the experience. The pickup at the hotel was on time and the pace of the day was good. The tour included the transportation, admissions to the sights, the boat ride, and lunch. With the limited time I had in Hue, it was the way to see and learn about the area.
Really enjoyed this tour!. It was due to be a small group tour, but in the event there was just me which was great! My guide was Ni, who was extremely knowledgeable and our driver was Tang, they were both really personable and did an excellent job. Cruising down the Perfume River in the Dragon Boat was lovely, very relaxing and great views. Bao Quoc Pagoda was amazing, as was the Citadel, and the Forbidden Purple City. After an interesting tour around the market, we went to see Incense, and Hats being made, and then went to a nunnary, where they served us a lovely meal. Would definitely recommend this tour. .