Save 20% on the recommended retail price for travel between now and February 28, 2014. BOOK NOW!
- Full-day sightseeing tour of Hue with scenic cruise on Perfume River
- Sample traditional foods at the bustling Dong Ba Market
- Enjoy a walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Citadel, including the Forbidden Purple City
- Eat lunch at a nunnery as you learn about Buddhism
- Ride a bus to a village that produces incense
- Visit the Bao Quoc Pagoda including the Tiger Arena
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Really enjoyed this tour!. It was due to be a small group tour, but in the event there was just me which was great! My guide was Ni, who was extremely knowledgeable and our driver was Tang, they were both really personable and did an excellent job. Cruising down the Perfume River in the Dragon Boat was lovely, very relaxing and great views. Bao Quoc Pagoda was amazing, as was the Citadel, and the Forbidden Purple City. After an interesting tour around the market, we went to see Incense, and Hats being made, and then went to a nunnary, where they served us a lovely meal. Would definitely recommend this tour. .
Not very worth to visit and overprice