- 3- to 4-hour bike tour of Thanh Toan Village from Hue
- Bicycle through rural Vietnam to a local village
- Browse for handcrafted souvenirs and delectable treats at the Thanh Toan market
- Visit the Thanh Toan Agricultural Museum and a local school
- Learn the secret to making rice wine at the home of a rice farmer
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience with your informative guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was a great tour and one of hour highlights while in Vietnam. We got out of the city and into villages that rarely see tourists. Everyone young and old would shout “Hello!” when we pedaled by. We got to see how they live while riding along waterways and past the rice fields. We stopped at a museum to learn about rice cultivation and see the tools used back in the old days (some of which are still used today). We crossed a beautiful bridge to explore the local market and met Dieu, the cutest little lady you’ll ever meet. She sits on the bridge waiting to tell you your fortune for $1. Definitely stop. Our guide Nghi was fantastic and we learned a lot about the area. It is a well paced tour and highly recommended. Note that helmets are not provided.
Nice tour guide, it was a great way to see the Hue country side.