- Experience rural life in the Vietnamese countryside
- Ride a bike through the streets of Quang Dien and cruise on Tam Giang Lagoon aboard a sampan
- Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch with a local family
- Throw a traditional fishing net as you help fishermen with their catch
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Ride past small villages, quaint towns, and the majestic Tam Giang Lagoon as you travel by motorbike like many of the locals. Your first stop immerses you in the daily life of a farming family. Hear about their farm and pitch in to do some light work before relaxing with the family over a spread of honey tea and some famous specialty snacks.
Say farewell to the farmers and get back on your motorbike to visit the 'City of Ghosts' — a site where hundreds of elaborately decorated tombs have been built on the coast. Hear about local spiritual beliefs from your guide, then continue to a white sandy beach far from the crowds.
After an ocean dip or a stroll along the beach, zip over to Tam Giang Lagoon. There, board a sampan (small wooden rowboat) and go out to observe fisherman at work. Stop by a fish and prawn farm to watch the fisherman haul in their catch, then learn how to cast a fishing net and try catching your own fish.