- Private Hurghada sightseeing shore excursion
- See the best sights in Hurghada, such as the Big Mosque and St Mary Church
- Enjoy leisure time to shop at one of the fascinating bazaars
- Private multilingual tour guide and private vehicle
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Spend the morning touring Hurghada and discovering its top attractions. Visit the Big Mosque and St Mary Church, and explore the port. You will also stop at the highest point in the city for a panoramic view of Hurghada and its surrounds.
After lunch (included), visit some of the local bazaars, where you will have free time to put your bartering skills to good use and find the perfect souvenir!
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Safaga port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.