- Full-day beach and snorkeling adventure to Giftun Island from Hurghada
- Cruise on the Red Sea to the idyllic sandy islands of Giftun Island National Park
- Enjoy free time to sunbathe on the white sands, and swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters
- Explore the magical undersea world of exotic reef fish and bright corals
- Sail around the islands and enjoy a delicious lunch on Giftun Island
- Includes snorkeling equipment and hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Excellent boat trip and beautiful sport. The tour operator is by far the best company in Hurghada. It is a bit pricey but it is worth the extra spending : food, security, hygiene, classy boat - different from the cheaper cruises you may found where the crews are usually loud and pushy (for selling unwanted DVDs).
ROBERT S United Kingdom
Excellent on the vegetarian information chain. EVERYONE knew about the requirement which was an achievement given the number of people involved in the communication chain.
Pick-up and collection. Very good. It was also excellent that the guide did not go with us on the 'cruise' as it was both unnecessary and would have invaded personal space.
A slick organisation ideally partnered for this type of day trip.
The sequencing of events gave a rushed and 'tourist processing' feel to the day. For groups wanting to snorkel it would have been better for them to go directly to the area and to be briefed and equipped en route, that way more time snorkelling on the reefs. This was the way they did it in the Caribbean.
The reef was damaged from tourists standing on it etc. The marine park authorities and tour operators didn't supervise the swimmers so, unsurprisingly, other groups (not Mahyar) were seen standing on the reef.
On balance I wouldn't pay for a trip like this in Egypt again, but this is not a criticism of Viator organisation.