- Full-day Isle of Skye tour from Inverness
- Pass Loch Ness and stop for incredible views at Eilean Donan Castle
- Cross Skye Bridge and stop for lunch in Portree
- Cross Skye Bridge and stop for lunch in Broadford
- Free time in Portree to explore
- Visit Eilean Ban island, home of Gavin Maxwell, author of the Ring of Bright Water
Recent Photos of This Tour
- From Eilean Donan CastlePhoto by: Abdullah Y
- Elgol - Isle of SkyePhoto by: Abdullah Y
- Kyle of Lochlash - Isle of ...Photo by: Abdullah Y
- Running sheepPhoto by: Ines Kar Yee L
- Sheep on the Isle of SkyePhoto by: Ines Kar Yee L
- Castle Moil ruin at Kyleakin, ...Photo by: Ines Kar Yee L
- Skye Bridge Eileen BanPhoto by: Ines Kar Yee L
- Black Cuillins, SkyePhoto by: Ines Kar Yee L
- Eilean Donan CastlePhoto by: Ines Kar Yee L
- Loch NessPhoto by: Ines Kar Yee L
- AguaPhoto by: Maria Dolores P
- CiervoPhoto by: Maria Dolores P
- Castillo de Elion DonanPhoto by: Maria Dolores P
- beautiful sceneryPhoto by: carlisdm D
- CastlePhoto by: Alexander H
- InverMoristonPhoto by: colleen m
- Loch NessPhoto by: colleen m
- Isle of SkyePhoto by: colleen m
- InvermoristonPhoto by: Maria Victoria F
- On the way to Isle of SkyePhoto by: Teresa B
What You Can Expect
Upon reaching Kyle of Lochalsh, your vehicle crosses the Skye Bridge to the Isle of Skye, stopping at a charming local inn in Bradford for lunch (own expense).
Next you’ll cross over the bridge to Skye and head for Kyleakin, where there’ll be a stop for lunch. Your tour of this magical island takes in the stunningly beautiful sight of the Cuillin Hills on the road to Portree, the capital of Skye and its colourful harbour.
Enjoy sea views of the Isle of Rum before re-boarding the minivan for the return journey. Pass the village of Achnasheen, Black Islethe and the isle of Eilean Ban — home to British novelist Gavin Maxwell — arriving in Inverness in the evening.
Just the right amount of time to see everything on a well planned tour. The bus driver was delightful and informative. More than met expectations. And, of course, the scenery was spectacular!!!
Very good tour. You don't get to see all of the Isle of Skye but what you see is well worth going for. Very knowledgeable guide Duncan. Came back to Inverness via the 'high road' and saw some fantastic scenery and wild life.
Well planned trip. Go for it and hope rain doesn't spoil the day.
It was a great trip and was a highlight of my trip. We got to see so much of the Highlands condensed in one day. Our driver was capable and knowledgeable and he gave us so much information about the places we have visited. I highly recommend it.
It was a great way to see the Highlands without the bother of driving. Our guide was very knowledgeable and we were able to see some amazing vistas. The tour started in downtown Inverness and it would have been nice if we could have received some instructions on where to park our car for the day. It was a bit of a scramble finding parking.
Would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see the true country of the Scottish Highlands. Our coach driver was the greatest. He was very informative on the history and was very thoughtful and accommodating to everyone. Would recommend this tour to anyone. Very long day but worth every hour of it. Five Star tour and driver was great with resteraunt recommends.
Great tour, tour guide was entertaining and informative!
Jenna H United States of ...
WONDERFUL tour. Such a fantastic tour guide! LOVED IT.
Dragon United States of ...
Sunny day start with very fun and knowledgeable guide, named Allison.She kept us laughing out and back! She's a great sport and the red long haired came readily to her call for us to feed! Danced on the beach on the turn at Skye. Good views that day for miles. Great trip, just needs a play of the Skye boat song to top it off.
excellent driver who had extensive knowledge. Great value for money.