- Full-day Isle of Skye tour from Inverness
- Pass Loch Ness and stop for incredible views at Eilean Donan Castle
- Cross Skye Bridge and stop for lunch in Portree
- Cross Skye Bridge and stop for lunch in Broadford
- Free time in Portree to explore
- Visit Eilean Ban island, home of Gavin Maxwell, author of the Ring of Bright Water
Recent Photos of This Tour
- From Eilean Donan CastlePhoto by: Abdullah Y
- Elgol - Isle of SkyePhoto by: Abdullah Y
- Kyle of Lochlash - Isle of ...Photo by: Abdullah Y
- Running sheepPhoto by: Ines Kar Yee L
- Sheep on the Isle of SkyePhoto by: Ines Kar Yee L
- Castle Moil ruin at Kyleakin, ...Photo by: Ines Kar Yee L
- Skye Bridge Eileen BanPhoto by: Ines Kar Yee L
- Black Cuillins, SkyePhoto by: Ines Kar Yee L
- Eilean Donan CastlePhoto by: Ines Kar Yee L
- Loch NessPhoto by: Ines Kar Yee L
- AguaPhoto by: Maria Dolores P
- CiervoPhoto by: Maria Dolores P
- Castillo de Elion DonanPhoto by: Maria Dolores P
- beautiful sceneryPhoto by: carlisdm D
- CastlePhoto by: Alexander H
- InverMoristonPhoto by: colleen m
- Loch NessPhoto by: colleen m
- Isle of SkyePhoto by: colleen m
- InvermoristonPhoto by: Maria Victoria F
- On the way to Isle of SkyePhoto by: Teresa B
What You Can Expect
Upon reaching Kyle of Lochalsh, your vehicle crosses the Skye Bridge to the Isle of Skye, stopping at a charming local inn in Bradford for lunch (own expense).
Next you’ll cross over the bridge to Skye and head for Kyleakin, where there’ll be a stop for lunch. Your tour of this magical island takes in the stunningly beautiful sight of the Cuillin Hills on the road to Portree, the capital of Skye and its colourful harbour.
Enjoy sea views of the Isle of Rum before re-boarding the minivan for the return journey. Pass the village of Achnasheen, Black Islethe and the isle of Eilean Ban — home to British novelist Gavin Maxwell — arriving in Inverness in the evening.
Great tour! Gary was a fabulous, fun and knowledgable tour guide!
This tour was amazing!
So many sites seen in one trip. The tour guide was amazing, so many stories and historical information, truly a trip to remember.
This tour was amazing made so much fun cos of tour guide!!
We traveled through a lot of beautiful scenery and visited a range of places of interest. Our guide was friendly and informative. A very enjoyable day.
Our trip was utterly fantastic! The views were excellent, the stops on our tour were well timed, and our driver was excellent! His name was also Gary bonus points and he was brilliant! He was funny, loaded with excellent stories, and had a wealth of information about the areas we visited! I would highly recommend this trip to anyone!
Skye was quite beautiful. Well organized tour. Saw the right sights and given several photo shoot opportunities. Given plenty of time but kept on schedule. Informative, helpful, and personable driver/guide. Liked his mixture of historical accounts and anecdotes about island life. He might need a bit of brushing up on intricacies of English and Scottish royal history.
Only complaint was that bus seats were narrow but perhaps this was necessary to keep the bus narrow enough to negotiate tight streets and highways.
Great excursion. Driver/guide very informative. Excellent choice of sights to visit. Reasonable price.
Great tour around the isle of skye with our driver/guide Ian Sutherland, would highly recommend this for price, knowledge of the driver and overall experience.
So spectacular, We enjoyed the trip.