- Full-day Isle of Skye tour from Inverness
- Pass Loch Ness and stop for incredible views at Eilean Donan Castle
- Travel through iconic Highland scenery to the Kyle of Lochalsh
- Cross Skye Bridge and stop for lunch in Broadford
- Walk along the shores of Loch Slappin and spend time at leisure in Elgol
- Visit Eilean Ban island, home of Gavin Maxwell, author of the Ring of Bright Water
Recent Photos of This Tour
- From Eilean Donan CastlePhoto by: Abdullah Y
- Elgol - Isle of SkyePhoto by: Abdullah Y
- Kyle of Lochlash - Isle of ...Photo by: Abdullah Y
- Running sheepPhoto by: Ines Kar Yee L
- Sheep on the Isle of SkyePhoto by: Ines Kar Yee L
- Castle Moil ruin at Kyleakin, ...Photo by: Ines Kar Yee L
- Skye Bridge Eileen BanPhoto by: Ines Kar Yee L
- Black Cuillins, SkyePhoto by: Ines Kar Yee L
- Eilean Donan CastlePhoto by: Ines Kar Yee L
- Loch NessPhoto by: Ines Kar Yee L
- AguaPhoto by: Maria Dolores P
- CiervoPhoto by: Maria Dolores P
- Castillo de Elion DonanPhoto by: Maria Dolores P
- beautiful sceneryPhoto by: carlisdm D
- CastlePhoto by: Alexander H
- InverMoristonPhoto by: colleen m
- Loch NessPhoto by: colleen m
- Isle of SkyePhoto by: colleen m
- InvermoristonPhoto by: Maria Victoria F
- On the way to Isle of SkyePhoto by: Teresa B
What You Can Expect
It was a great trip and was a highlight of my trip. We got to see so much of the Highlands condensed in one day. Our driver was capable and knowledgeable and he gave us so much information about the places we have visited. I highly recommend it.
It was a great way to see the Highlands without the bother of driving. Our guide was very knowledgeable and we were able to see some amazing vistas. The tour started in downtown Inverness and it would have been nice if we could have received some instructions on where to park our car for the day. It was a bit of a scramble finding parking.
Would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see the true country of the Scottish Highlands. Our coach driver was the greatest. He was very informative on the history and was very thoughtful and accommodating to everyone. Would recommend this tour to anyone. Very long day but worth every hour of it. Five Star tour and driver was great with resteraunt recommends.
Great tour, tour guide was entertaining and informative!
Jenna H United States of ...
WONDERFUL tour. Such a fantastic tour guide! LOVED IT.
Dragon United States of ...
Sunny day start with very fun and knowledgeable guide, named Allison.She kept us laughing out and back! She's a great sport and the red long haired came readily to her call for us to feed! Danced on the beach on the turn at Skye. Good views that day for miles. Great trip, just needs a play of the Skye boat song to top it off.
excellent driver who had extensive knowledge. Great value for money.
Spectacular scenery! This was a phenomenal tour. Out driver/guide, Alison, was wonderful-- passionate about Scottish history and a fund of information about the area. Her whacky sense of humor kept us all entertained. I loved feeding the highland cows. Too bad it was cold and rainy at Egol but fortunately the weather was favorable for the rest of the trip.
Our tour guide Michael was very professional. Apart from good time management, he gave good explanation as we drove along to different locations, which was good particularly not all of us are familiar with Scottish Highland. Magnificent views, we were very lucky as it was sunny when we were at Elgol, the view of Black Cuillins was just awesome! Highly recommended, especially those with limited time to see the Highlands.
A great trip, the driver is very kind and was telling us great stories about the area.