Book by February 1, 2015 to save 15% off our previously offered price!
- 3-day stay in Istanbul with 4-star hotel accommodation
- Enjoy a full-day tour of top Istanbul attractions plus free time to explore independently
- Visit the spectacular Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace
- Explore the colorful Grand Bazaar and see the Hippodrome, where chariot races were once held
- Relax with included round-trip transfers and select meals
- Enjoy the personalized atmosphere of a small-group tour limited to 14 people
What You Can Expect
Great tour, service, hotel. They picked me up on time, the hotel was nice and in a great area. The tour was also very nice. Overall great experience for solo traveller!
hotel was not as the itinerary ( it was grand Halic).
Hotel stuff was not that friendly.
Our guide just appear on the day tour ( the second day), no welcome information and orientation as per expectation.
We have not seen Topkapi palace because it was closed in the day tour, was expected to give a brief or to tell us how to manage to see it (if we want) next day. We only knew that we wont see it by chance.
Other wise the city tour was great and our tour guide took us for lunch on a roof resturant having a beautiful scenery of the city. She was so friendly.