Book by February 29, 2016 for Travel between January 6 and March 13, 2016 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
- 5-day tour of Turkey’s Aegean region from Istanbul
- Experience the highlights of several ancient Greek cities and enjoy enlightening commentary from your local guide
- Tour battlefields on the Gallipoli Peninsula and visit the ancient city of Troy, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit well-preserved ancient ruins in Pergamum and Ephesus
- Admire white limestone terraces in Pamukkale and soak in the hot springs of Hierapolis
- Four nights of accommodation, daily meals and transport by air-conditioned coach included
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- EphesusPhoto by: MIRIAM F
- PergamumPhoto by: MIRIAM F
- GallipoliPhoto by: MIRIAM F
- bergamaPhoto by: hmanvu
- pamukkalePhoto by: hmanvu
- HierapolisPhoto by: Hazel S
- Ancient library in EphesusPhoto by: Hazel S
- AcropolisPhoto by: Hazel S
- KusadasiPhoto by: DeanC
Canada, 05 2013
- Pamukkale hot springsPhoto by: Maria C
Canada, 03 2013
What You Can Expect
the tour was wonderful. very comprehensive with plenty of time in each location. the bus was super clean and the driver was nice. also the tour guide was very nice and caring about the passengers. loved the stop in kusadasi at the family restaurant. very authentic. the hotel in canakkale was 3* the most. all hotels had plenty of food for breakfast and dinner. in Summary: very relaxing and don't need anything else to enjoy Turkey. "TeCheKur".
It's very difficult to put in to words how amazing this tour was. From Gallipoli to Pamukkale, every single moment was sensational. The in depth discussions about every place visited to the food we were eating at each stop was great. Charma sp? the guide was out of this world awesome and incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about Turkey. I highly highly recommend this to anyone wanting to see the awesome sites of Turkey, but definitely look at going for the 7 day tour to get even more.
Good company of Aussies and Kiwis which makes this trip excellent. Not to forget a couple of South Africans. Hotel choices were good enough and we visited all the relevant historical sites.
Fez travel provided a superb driver and an outstanding tour guide Mahmet. My wife and I considered it the absolute highlight of our two weeks in Turkey
Great tour, excellent tour guide and driver.
Great tour. Had a guide that new everything there was to know about Ancient Turkey. He also looked identical to Jerramy Clarkson. It was a small group tour and were we surprised about the quality of the hotels we stayed in! Beautiful. All meals were buffay and included in the price.
If you are looking to party this is not the tour for you. However if you love history and want to see different ages of Turkey then its for you. Thanks for everything I will never forget my time in Turkey.
This was a fabulous tour, nicely paced, good hotels and reasonable times to visit the sights. Gallipoli and Ephesus were the favourite sights
The tour was comprehensive but not overwhelming, with a good mix of scheduled and free time. The guide was great. The guests all got along really well. The hotels were generally fine, and the food quite good.
We enjoyed our tour very much and had a great travel group. Hotels were definitely good especially our suite in Kusadaci. Lots of choice in the dinner buffets. We had enough room in the bus to spread out and be comfortable.
Very enjoyable. Particularly liked Ephusus, Pamukkale and Bursa. Would have liked a full day exploring Pamukkale and more time in Bursa. Would benefit from better explanation and more detailed itinerary. Guide and driver particularly personable. Accommodation was all good and optional extras were highlights
$571.65 Save $114.33