Book and save 10% compared to the local supplier's price for travel before December 31, 2014
- Full-day trip to Cappadocia with round-trip flights from Istanbul and lunch included
- Explore this spectacular lunar-like region of volcanic rock pillars, cones and caves
- Marvel at the painted cave churches of Göreme Open-Air Museum
- Drive through Devrent Valley and Pasabag past surreal rocks and mushroom-shaped pinnacles
- Delve into Özkonak Underground City and try your hand at pottery in Avanos
- Relax with included round-trip airport transfers
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people for a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Turkish meze (small appetizers) of breads, aubergine, artichokes, stuffed vine leaves, meatballs and yoghurt with cucumber and garlic
- Chicken, lamb or beef kebabs
- Baklava (filo pastry layers filled with nuts and sweetened with honey or syrup) and coffee
Very comprehensive tour!
All of the connections were all met from the hotel pick up to getting to the flight and the return from the tour back to the airport and hotel. It was nice not to have to worry about all of those connections. The tour guide was very informative and well versed in the area.
The main thing you might examine is after we got off the plane a young man picked us up in a van, didn't say a word, no greeting, no comment about what was to happen next. Here were were traveling for an hour and a half through this very magical, mysticall, and fantastic scenery for an hour and a half and the driver had absolutely nothing to say. The tour with some explanation about where we were and how the day was to unfold would have been not only courteous but helpful for the travelers. The young man seemed to be very unhappy and not enjoying his job very much. The tour could have been very improved by some commentary for that first hour and a half instead of just riding with an angry driver!!! Once we met the tour guide she was great. Thanks for asking for our opinion. Eugene Bartell