- Half-day Dolmabahçe Palace walking tour in Istanbul
- Admire the palace’s Ottoman and European architecture before stepping inside
- Explore Dolmabahçe Palace’s public rooms including the Crystal Staircase and the Medhal Hall
- Learn about Mustafa Atatürk, the first president of the Republic of Turkey, who lived and died in the palace
- Cross Bosphorus Bridge by luxury coach and enjoy panoramic city views from Çamlıca Hill or Yeditepe
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was very interesting. The guide gave us a real look into the past and the wealth and power of the sultans.
Although it is expensive, it is excellent. I recommend this trip around the city. You can visit place as Galata Tower and Taksim Square.
Well worth a visit. Still mostly furnished so able to see how the last sultans actually lived [ Topkapi Palace older and also very interesting but more of a museum]. Also lovely setting on the Bosphorous. Very good guide and hotel transfers went smoothly. Not enough time to see much of the harem unfortunately but otherwise excellent tour.
More than excellent. Had a grt time!! Recommended!
The tourist guide is full of knowledge,he explain everything and we understand each of it.
This tour was perfect. We all enjoyed it very much.
Our guide, Osman, was full of energy and knowledge of the palace. Entertained us with stories of the past. A must visit place in Istanbul.
This tour was wonderful the guide was entertaining and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend this tour. The Palace is incredible and the view spectacular!
A very well organised afternoon with a Hotel pickup to join the tour a central location. Our guide was very informative and the tour of Palace well organised given the number of visitors. Our return to our Hotel was another tour of the city as there were many drop offs and ours was the last. A good afternoon.