- Day trip from Istanbul to Ephesus and the House of Virgin Mary
- Visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where Mary spent her final days
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- See the Library of Celsus and the Great Theater
- Enjoy an authentic Turkish lunch (included)
- Round-trip flights from Istanbul to Izmir included
Continue your journey to the ancient city of Ephesus, an important center of early Christianity. According to the Book of Revelation, Ephesus was one of the seven churches addressed by Christ in a vision. When you arrive, follow your local guide and visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Great Theater and the Library of Celsus among other well-preserved ancient temples.
Next, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. As you sample Turkish delicacies, learn interesting details from Ephesus and its history from your local guide.
After lunch, continue your journey to the House of the Virgin Mary. This little cottage, said to be the place where she spent the last days of her life, has been a pilgrimage place for many centuries. Visit the house, then relax on your air-conditioned coach on the drive back to the Izmir airport, where you will take a plane back to Istanbul and finish your day trip back at your hotel.