Book and save 10% compared to the local supplier's price for travel before December 31, 2014
- Full-day tour of spectacular Ephesus and the House of Virgin Mary, with round-trip flights from Istanbul
- Fly to Izmir and travel to Ephesus, the eastern Mediterranean’s best-preserved ancient city
- Trace the steps of ancient Greeks and Romans on Ephesus’ semi-intact streets
- See the staggering Great Theatre, Library of Celsus and shops, baths and temples
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where she may have spent her final days
- Enjoy an included Turkish lunch at a local restaurant
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
A nice tour. Even though it was slightly a hot day, we really enjoyed it. The tour guide was very adjustable and informative.
Oh lord these was amazing! I don't have words and the lady who was our guide was lovely. Very responsible and knowledgeable. Food out of this world! It requires a lot of walking but it is worth it.