Book and save 10% compared to the local supplier's price for travel before December 31, 2014
- Full-day tour of spectacular Ephesus and the House of Virgin Mary, with round-trip flights from Istanbul
- Fly to Izmir and travel to Ephesus, the eastern Mediterranean’s best-preserved ancient city
- Trace the steps of ancient Greeks and Romans on Ephesus’ semi-intact streets
- See the staggering Great Theatre, Library of Celsus and shops, baths and temples
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where she may have spent her final days
- Enjoy an included Turkish lunch at a local restaurant
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Excellent ... !!!!
Very well coordinated, superb guide, well planned and good food.... 7 stars
We had an informative and delightful trip to Ephesus. All drivers were on time and met us as expected. We especially enjoyed our guide for the day, Guler Aslan.