Book and save 10% compared to the local supplier's price for travel before December 31, 2014
- Full-day tour of spectacular Ephesus and the House of Virgin Mary, with round-trip flights from Istanbul
- Fly to Izmir and travel to Ephesus, the eastern Mediterranean’s best-preserved ancient city
- Trace the steps of ancient Greeks and Romans on Ephesus’ semi-intact streets
- See the staggering Great Theatre, Library of Celsus and shops, baths and temples
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where she may have spent her final days
- Enjoy an included Turkish lunch at a local restaurant
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We had an informative and delightful trip to Ephesus. All drivers were on time and met us as expected. We especially enjoyed our guide for the day, Guler Aslan.
I was assigned to Neon Travel. I contacted them before I left home , I told them where to pick me up. And they were on time too pick us up.and the tour was excellent.The tour guide was knowledgeable.Emergeny number was a resident number where no one spoke English. I was not told when to be ready.