Book and save 10% compared to the local supplier's price for travel before December 31, 2014
- Full-day tour of spectacular Ephesus and the House of Virgin Mary, with round-trip flights from Istanbul
- Fly to Izmir and travel to Ephesus, the eastern Mediterranean’s best-preserved ancient city
- Trace the steps of ancient Greeks and Romans on Ephesus’ semi-intact streets
- See the staggering Great Theatre, Library of Celsus and shops, baths and temples
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where she may have spent her final days
- Enjoy an included Turkish lunch at a local restaurant
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Oh lord these was amazing! I don't have words and the lady who was our guide was lovely. Very responsible and knowledgeable. Food out of this world! It requires a lot of walking but it is worth it.
This was an excellent tour. The guide had an extensive background on the history of this historical site. I was pleased thar there was someone who guided us through the airport that morning. I have one very negative comment. The tour company required you to contact them 24 hours before the tour to let them know if you wanted to be picked up for transportation to and from the airport. Since I was not going to arrive within the required time limit I called the company from my home. It cost a lot of money Upon arriving at my hotel in Istanbul, I ha the hotel contact the company to inquire what time was pick up. They couln't tell me. Since it was going to be early in the morning, it was important to know the time. I wasnot informed until 9PM .