- Full-day tour of spectacular Ephesus and the House of Virgin Mary, with round-trip flights from Istanbul
- Fly to Izmir and travel to Ephesus, the eastern Mediterranean’s best-preserved ancient city
- Trace the steps of ancient Greeks and Romans on Ephesus’ semi-intact streets
- See the staggering Great Theatre, Library of Celsus and shops, baths and temples
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where she may have spent her final days
- Enjoy an included Turkish lunch at a local restaurant
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great experience! Very professional and a very knowledgeable guide.
was a wonderful experience...very long day but worth it all...covered alot of ground and excellent tour guide...really must see Ephesus, Virgin Mary House, and church and lunch great....Guide very good and all done efficiently and professionally. We had an almost 3-4 hour wait at airport on return as dropped off this early...this was perhaps unavoidable but tiring...