Book and save 10% compared to the local supplier's price for travel before December 31, 2014
- Full-day tour of spectacular Ephesus and the House of Virgin Mary, with round-trip flights from Istanbul
- Fly to Izmir and travel to Ephesus, the eastern Mediterranean’s best-preserved ancient city
- Trace the steps of ancient Greeks and Romans on Ephesus’ semi-intact streets
- See the staggering Great Theatre, Library of Celsus and shops, baths and temples
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where she may have spent her final days
- Enjoy an included Turkish lunch at a local restaurant
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
As others have said, it is a long day but well worth the trip. My husband wasn't excited to go but was so happy that he did. Our guide was very knowledgeable and fun. The history is amazing. Truly would recommend to anyone interested in history - and for me it was doubly important for the religious significance. One of the highlights of two weeks in Greece and Turkey!
Great experience and our tour guide's English was awesome. Her knowledge of history was remarkable and very impressive. We learned so much due to her ability to communicate and her enthusiasm of the job at hand. The one draw back was the oriental rug pitch at the end of the day. Lousy way to end a perfectly good tour.