- 3.5-hour evening Bosphorus cruise from Istanbul
- Watch the sun set over the Bosphorus Strait and cruise under Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge
- See Istanbul’s illuminated sights like the Blue Mosque and Dolmabahçe Palace
- Enjoy a traditional Turkish dinner and enjoy unlimited drinks
- Marvel at Turkish belly dancers during an Anatolian folklore show
- Hotel pickup and drop off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Help yourself to a welcome drink from the onboard bar, and then sit back and enjoy the enchanting scenery. As the sun sets on the Bosphorus, admire Istanbul’s famous relics from the comfort of your window-side seat, seeing highlights like Dolmabahçe Palace, the Blue Mosque and the Kiz Kulesi tower. Watch out for Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and gaze in wonder at the iconic structure that connects Asia to Europe.
As you cruise through the waters around Istanbul, your host will serve a traditional Turkish dinner with unlimited drinks. Sit back and watch a folklore show to give you a taste of Anatolian culture in the city. The vibrant floor show features live music and, of course, belly dancing – the ancient traditional dance enjoyed by Turks of all ages!
After 3.5 hours of cruising up and down the Bosphorus, your tour finishes back at the port. Continue your night from here on your own, or return to your hotel by coach.
This was a very good cruise in the Bosphorous Strait. The food and wine was great as was the bell-dancing show. The driver delivered us to the boat right on time and picked us up and delivered us back to our hotel. It was great.