- 3-hour city tour and sightseeing cruise in Istanbul
- See top Istanbul attractions like the Golden Horn and Church of St Stephen of the Bulgars on a coach tour
- Walk through the Spice Bazaar with an expert guide
- Cruise through the waters of the Bosphorus Strait aboard a sightseeing boat
- See Rumeli Fortress, Bosphorus Bridge and the Imperial Gardens of Royal Yildiz Palace from the water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Head through the Greek neighborhood of Fener to see the Ecumencial Orthodox Patriarchate – a church compound where the ceremonial head of the Greek Orthodox Church is based – and then stop at the city’s legendary Spice Bazaar for a stroll. Also known as the Egyptian Bazaar, this colorful little market sells a concoction of wares – spices, tapestries, food and pretty much everything else in between!
Return to your coach and travel the short distance to the port for your sightseeing cruise. Then, all that’s left to do is sit back and enjoy the ride! Relax with your camera poised, ready to capture top Istanbul attractions like Rumeli Fortress – an impressive structure that looks out over the narrowest part of the Bosphorus – and the Imperial Gardens of Royal Yildiz Palace.
Pass underneath Bosphorus Bridge, and see marble palaces sitting alongside Ottoman-era wooden villas on both sides of the water. Watch the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life taking place on the Bosphorus’ banks as you return to the port side, and then disembark your boat for the short trip back to Taskim Square where this tour finishes.
Pick up was late but understandable due to the heavy traffic. The cruise sightseeing was breath taking and the weather was gorgeous.
Istanbul was a fabulous experience. Though this was only a half day tour, the guides showed us so much. They were excellent, very organized and with congenial attitudes. The boat was great as were the coaches.