- 3-hour city tour and sightseeing cruise in Istanbul
- See top Istanbul attractions like the Golden Horn and Church of St Stephen of the Bulgars on a coach tour
- Walk through the Spice Bazaar with an expert guide
- Cruise through the waters of the Bosphorus Strait aboard a sightseeing boat
- See Rumeli Fortress, Bosphorus Bridge and the Imperial Gardens of Royal Yildiz Palace from the water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Head through the Greek neighborhood of Fener to see the Ecumencial Orthodox Patriarchate – a church compound where the ceremonial head of the Greek Orthodox Church is based – and then stop at the city’s legendary Spice Bazaar for a stroll. Also known as the Egyptian Bazaar, this colorful little market sells a concoction of wares – spices, tapestries, food and pretty much everything else in between!
Return to your coach and travel the short distance to the port for your sightseeing cruise. Then, all that’s left to do is sit back and enjoy the ride! Relax with your camera poised, ready to capture top Istanbul attractions like Rumeli Fortress – an impressive structure that looks out over the narrowest part of the Bosphorus – and the Imperial Gardens of Royal Yildiz Palace.
Pass underneath Bosphorus Bridge, and see marble palaces sitting alongside Ottoman-era wooden villas on both sides of the water. Watch the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life taking place on the Bosphorus’ banks as you return to the port side, and then disembark your boat for the short trip back to your hotel by coach.
I loved this tour. The tour bus picked me up from my hotel on-time and the tour guide was wonderful. He allowed us plenty of time to take pictures and the overall tour was an A+.
We loved it! The boat trip was excellent.