- 3-hour sightseeing tour showcasing the best of Istanbul’s Ottoman relics
- Explore the Topkapi Palace to see its Ottoman art and treasures, including priceless relics of the Prophet Mohammed
- Step back in time at the ornate Sultan tombs of the Hagia Sophia
- Admire the stunning 16th-century tiles of the mausoleums, where five sultans are buried
- Learn about the gilded lives and riches of the Ottoman sultans
- Opt for a pickup and drop-off from your centrally located European side Istanbul hotel
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
Guide was enthusiastic although not terribly full of information. The written description made it sound like the Hagia Sophia SultanTombs were different from Hagia Sophia Museum and failed to point out that like Hagia Sophia Museum, the Tombs are not open on Monday.. So we went instead to another mosque.