- Photography walking tour of Istanbul greatest sights
- Visit the Beyazid Square, the Covered Bazaar, Sultanahmed Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Eminonu, Galata Bridge on Golden Horn and the Old Funicular System
- Plus a 360 degree view of Istanbul from the top of Galata Tower
- Pick up tips for photographing buildings, people and city scenes
- Experience the ancient city through the eyes of a local photographer
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your photography tour ends with a 360 degree view of Istanbul from the top of Galata Tower. Witness the diverse multicultural history and a city coming into the modern age through the lens of your camera.
The goal of the Istanbul Photography Walking Tour is to:
- Discover and experience a city through the eyes of a local photographer
- Encourage the observation of new viewpoints and interesting details which might easily be overlooked
- Improve photography technique
- Have a more interesting experience and involvement when visiting a city
- Have fun!