- 3.5-hour Istanbul shore excursion including the Egyptian Spice Bazaar and Bosphorus Cruise
- Learn about the spice souk’s 17th-century history while traveling from the port
- Explore independently and browse local spices, herbs, honey and nuts at colorful stalls
- Hop aboard a sightseeing boat and enjoy a Bosphorus Strait cruise
- See legendary Istanbul landmarks such as Dolmabahçe Palace and Rumeli Hisarı Fortress from the water
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It was a great tour. The combination of land and sea tours was fantastic. Our guide was very well spoken had great knowledge of the city and gave us great advice when we went to the spice bazar.
What a fascinating place Istanbul is.We were very pleased with our short tour,particularly with the Bosphorus cruise.
Excellent tour to see the Bosphorus and Istanbul from a different perspective. Love the Egyptian Bazaar - smaller than the Grand Bazaar so easier to get around. Wonderful spices and Turkish Delight! Friendlt locals but not pushy!
You have to travel along the Bosphorus to see the beautiful areas and houses of Istanbul otherwise you would miss so much Our guide was excellent
Your local contractor was very professional. We arrived early, and they were there for us, so we left early. Seckin was a great guide who was very informational.
Tour guide was very accommodating with our tight schedule
Wonderful tour guide. Very friendly and helpful.
It was great seeing Istanbul from the Bosphorus River. It's amazing to think that Istanbul is on 2 continents~~Asia and Europe! This was a nice, relaxing cruise
Very nice morning tour. Picked up on time with a small group. Almost like a private tour. Nice cruise on the Bosphorous and a good trip to the Egyptian spice market. Would highly recommend.
Ann T USA
The tour is great. We really enjoyed the Spice Market. Our guide explained the difference between the Spice Market and the Grand Bazaar so we could be smart shoppers. The Bosphorus cruise is beautiful and relaxing.
We were very pleased with our guide. We were picked up on time at the port and were brought back to the port. We were told that we could be dropped off someplace else if we wished to explore on our own. That was a kind offer.
We were surprised and pleased that the tour was not cancelled as there was only one other couple on the tour. Great for us, but not so great for the company