- Combined four-hour Bosphorus sightseeing cruise and Egyptian Bazaar tour
- Shop for bargains in the Egyptian spice bazaar
- Cruise the Bosphorus past the famous Dolmabahce and Beylerbeyi palaces
- Choice of morning or afternoon tours
- English-speaking guide
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
You'll cruise past the famous Dolmabahce and Beylerbeyi palaces, and see the historic European and Asian shores, you can also admire the mosques, fortresses, 19th-century masions and Sultan's fanciful gingerbread palaces and hunting lodges. Your cruise will also pass the 15th-century Rumelihisar Fortress.
Built in 1660 with the taxes collected from the trade of Egyptian herbs and spices, the exotically domed bazaar is filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint and thyme. Browse the stalls and compare the prices!
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Istanbul port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.