- 3.5-hour Istanbul shore excursion including the Egyptian Spice Bazaar and Bosphorus Cruise
- Learn about the spice souk’s 17th-century history while traveling from the port
- Explore independently and browse local spices, herbs, honey and nuts at colorful stalls
- Hop aboard a sightseeing boat and enjoy a Bosphorus Strait cruise
- See legendary Istanbul landmarks such as Dolmabahçe Palace and Rumeli Hisarı Fortress from the water
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Hop out of your coach and head inside the market while breathing in its heady aromas of fragrant spices and herbs. Hear tips for interesting stalls to visit from your guide, and then enjoy roughly 45 minutes of free time to explore and shop at leisure.
After shopping and sightseeing around the famous souk, travel by coach to the banks of the Bosphorus Strait for your cruise. Learn about the famous stretch of water that straddles both the Asian and European continents as you travel, and then board your sightseeing boat for the cruise.
Take a seat out on deck or inside the cabin, and cruise past an impressive selection of Istanbul’s showpiece sights. Look out for Dolmabahçe Palace with its decadent façade, 15th-century Rumeli Hisarı Fortress and Beylerbeyi Palace where Ottoman-era sultans spent their summer vacations. Your route takes in sights on both the European and Asian shores and, in addition to Istanbul’s big-name attractions, the cruise also passes some the city’s lesser-known gems: mosques, fortresses, palaces and more.
After admiring the sights of the Bosphorus Strait from the water, return to land and finally finish your experience with a port drop-off.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Port of Istanbul for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.