- Full-day eight-hour tour of Istanbul and its four main attractions
- Superb Blue Mosque
- Historic Hagia Sophia and its Byzantine mosaics
- Ottoman architecture and museums of Topkapi Palace
- Shopping in the Grand Bazaar
- Lunch included
- English-speaking guide
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The Blue MosquePhoto by: Helen W
- Blue MosquePhoto by: gvs
- RestaurantPhoto by: Weicheng G
- Lunch MeetingPhoto by: Weicheng G
- Tour guide with visitorsPhoto by: Weicheng G
- The BosporusPhoto by: jwil43
- Panorama from Topkapi PalacePhoto by: Joe F
USA, 12 2012
- Old Istanbul from the Galata ...Photo by: donald b
- Spice marketPhoto by: Craig N
- Topkapi Palace GroundsPhoto by: Anonymous
- Istanbul With Mosque in ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Blue MosquePhoto by: Steven L
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour... excellent guide!
An enjoyable day to visit all the main attractions guide was very knowledgeable.
We had a great time. The tour guide was excellent and she explained in details the history of all the places we went. Very informative and interesting tour. The tour Cie was also very accommodating as after the tour ended the driver dropped us off at the airport for our flight. Of course we paid extra for that but it was so easy and convenient.
This was an excellent tour with an excellent guide. It may have been the highlight og our three week trip.
It was great! The only issue was that this tour contrary to its name Shore Excursion, was not meant for those in a cruise line just spending the day in Istanbul. We had to leave the tour on our own and get back to the ship in order to be onboard by the time the ship sailed away. It is the perfect tour for those staying in town for a couple of days. It manages to go to a lot of the main attractions in only one day.
This was an excellent tour. Our guide, Hakan Adagume, provided very detailed and interesting historical information at each of the sights we visited. In addition he had a great sense of humor that made the tour even more enjoyable. The lunch of typical Turkish food was very good as well. The carpet demonstration at a private shop provided a comfortable and informative interlude.
A suggestion for the future would be to incorporate a brief cruise up the Bosphorus as part of the tour. I would have preferred that to the carpet demo.
United States of America
Our tour guide was very knowledgeable! This was on the first day of Ramadan, so he rearranged our tour order so we could enter the Blue Mosque which was very appreciated. I would highly recommend this tour. The only bump was that the tour we were assigned to actually left early without anyone from our ship. We were among the first off. However, a quick phone call and we were on the same tour but with this tour guide. Everything was planned well!
What an amazing city and our guide was fantastic. So much to see and she was so knowledgeable it made the whole trip for us. Our favourite place.
Perfect day, very competent guide and delicious lunch
Fantastic tour, very well organised with an excellent guide